46th

When we were finished I was a little annoyed because it felt like we wasted time. It was nearly one am now or something. My sense of time was tired and I was too. Driving for hours was boring and I couldn't really do anything. I missed Roxy and Martin obviously. Sighing I got back in the car and waited for the others. After five minutes we drove off and I fell asleep after a while.

I woke up as we arrived at Timon's apartment. Fabian also fell asleep on the car trip here and Agent Carter had to wake him up which was kinda funny. Salinda looked tired too but she got herself together and Jason seemed kinda nervous or something. Did his friend Timon had something to hide? I was thoughtful but felt pretty normal after my little nap in the car.

So we parked at the side of the street near the apartment and were all gotten out of the big police car, standing around on the street. Slowly we got to the entrance and ringed at the door. We waited a little and a tall blond woman opened us. I assumed that was Timon's girlfriend or wife.

She had really long blond hair, green blue eyes and was beautiful. The woman was wearing a blue shirt, gray jeans and dark gray socks. On her lips was a little smile and she looked friendly. Agent Carter explained why we were here and she let us in. The wardrobe of the apartment was cozy and looked really nice. We hanged up our jackets and went into the living room. There Timon, another man and a kid were talking with each other but stopped and went silent as we entered.

It was a big room with a big bookshelf, two sofas, a dark blue and a dark red one and a black armchair, a nice carpet, a sofa table, a big TV, a desk with a computer at the side, a dark wooden dining table with six chairs in the back and a chandelier on the ceiling in the middle of the room. We were a lot of people in the living room now but it was still big enough.

The woman, whose name I found out was Melanie, told the others we were investigating on a case and she offered us to sit down. Timon got us two chairs from the dining table for officer Fabian and Jason, while Salinda sat in the black armchair next to the dark blue sofa, Agent Carter took the dark blue sofa and Timon and the man were on the dark red sofa. The kid was on Timon's lap and Melanie sat on a little wooden stool.