69th

I opened my eyes and saw a face. Was it a nice face? Was it Martin? Or Salinda? Officer Fabian? Jason? Agent Carter?... Ric?
Please don't be Ric.

I looked into a friendly face, I didn't know. Who was this person? Did I forgot how the people I knew and care about looked like?
My head hurted so much.
Where was I?
Was it the couch or the floor?
A hospital bed or... a swimming pool?

I saw the name tag of the person with the friendly face. A doctor. I was in the hospital. Should I have known that? What exactly happened?

I tried to sit up but my head hurted so much. I felt dizzy.
"Easy, girl!", the doctor called with a soft tone.
"Wh-at... Happ-en-d", my voice sounded dry and cracked, I stuttered.

"You had a really bad accident", the doctor explained to me.
"At the... par-ty?", I asked weakly.
"No with your car. Which party?"

I was in the wrong film. I didn't had a car accident. I wasn't driving with my car. What the hell?

"Whe-re... Are... My frie-nds?", I wanted to know. Speaking was exhausting to me. Why did I have such a headache?

"Roxy and Martin? They are waiting outside... I wanted to talk to you before you can meet them", the doctor answered.

Wait, what? Martin was here? And I seemed to have forgotten about Roxy, oh no, I wanted to visit her. Was she okay? She knew me with a different appearance than Martin did. This meeting later will be interesting.
How did I even looked like now? I tried to spot my body and saw some brown, purple and orange hair. What... What happened to my blond hair I had? How Martin knew me? When did I changed my body? How old was I?

I was so confused.

I tried to think clearly bit my head hurt so much. I couldn't do this. I couldn't -
Not now.

I blacked out again.