59th

In the next moment I opened my eyes. I sat on the floor in the room at the police station. Officer Fabian, Salinda and Agent Carter were looking at me. Schock was in their eyes.

"You blacked out", Salinda explained and handed me a glass of water.
"You are probably dehydrated, drink some", she begged me and I took it.
Slowly drinking I tried to relax a little but the memories of the dream I had while I was blacked out still stayed in my head. I was shacking. Officer Fabian looked worried at me.

I looked up to the table and saw Jason. He was just staring at the table without moving. Did he breathe? I didn't know.

Slowly I stood up and put the empty glass on the table. Jason still stared in front of himself. What was wrong with him?

In the next moment he snapped out of it and looked around in confusion. What just happened? Was that Ric? Did he control his mind? What was going on?

I looked at the police officers and the agent but they seemed normal. Just worried. Just like me.

I couldn't see anyone else in the room, it was just us. Ric was not here. He was not real. Ric was gone. It was just me. Just in my head. I had to calm down. Jason was okay. He will be okay. Not that I still loved him but I didn't wanted anything bad to happen to him. Or anyone I cared about.

Finally we all sat down and got the computer ready to watch the video material of past events in the club in which we will be in a few hours, like we planned to.

I tried to relax a little and watched the party guests on the screens with interest. Lots of glamorous colorful dresses and elegant suits. At the bar expesive drinks were served. They looked good.

I sighed. I will be wearing an expesive, fancy dress like these soon too. Hopefully everything will go well.