55th

It was perfect. I knew it at the first moment as I saw it. This is the one. The dress was teal, long, elegant, fancy and sexy. I was standing in the fitting room infront of the mirror and admired myself in the teal dress. I looked so beautiful, I didn't wanted to go out and take my glance off my reflection. I sighed. I had to show it to officer Salinda and tell her I wanted this dress.
"... Wow! ...“, she was already peaking through the curtain of the fitting room, probably because I spent a while in here already.
"We will take it, right?", Salinda asked and I just nodded. I could hardly speak. This dress was just so stunning.

We bought some teal shoes which fit the dress and were standing infront of the jewelry section of the shop. The huge jewelry section. How was I supposed to find the right jewelry that says: rich, glamorous and more rich? Sighing I looked at another golden necklace with white diamonds. It was too simple. I needed something more complicated. Officer Salinda showed me a necklace with golden and silver details and blue gems. I shock my head. It wasn't suitable. The shop assistant suggested three necklaces. A golden and red one, a silver one with green gems and a rose gold with teal stones. I thought a little and put on the silver and then the rose gold one. Not really. There was a better one.

I looked further in the back of the jewelry section and found a golden necklace with teal gemstones and white diamonds. This was ot. That was the right one. I put it on and showed it to Salinda and the shop assistant. Both were smiling and had joy in their eyes. Yes. They agreed. With the necklace came a fitting golden bracelet with teal stones and white diamond earrings. They were all so pretty. Pretty and expesive. I will look rich. Rich enough. I sighed out of relief. Now I only needed a handbag. That won't be that hard.

The shop assistant showed us a teal, a golden and a white handbag, white like similar to the diamond earrings. Quickly I choose the golden one. That was the most fitting. Eye-catching and glamorous.