34th

"I'm... I'm so tired... I... I need a break...", I stammered. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't make up a better excuse. Officer Fabian stood up and offered to take me home/to Martin's place. I agreed and we left right away. In the car I laid back, closed my eyes and tried to calm down. Being around Ric made me nervous. I never really knew what he would do (next). He was unpredicable. He could have killed me. If that really happend. I wasn't sure. I was so confused. Did Ric mess with my head? What was he? He was so strong, maybe he wasn't human. Maybe he could get in my mind and play tricks on me, who knows.

Fabian watched me through the back mirror of the car. He seamed worried. "Are you really okay?“, he asked. I exhaled. "I'm fine... Really... I'm just... I need to... sleep. This all... It's a lot of stress... And... I just... I need a break... Get out of here, you know", I didn't know how to explain it and I really was tired. Tired and sick of Ric. I didn't wanted to see his dirty, onesided smile and how he looked at me. I just needed to get away from him. I didn't wanted anything to do with him.

After another hour we arrived at Martin's home. I wondered what time it was. Did we even ate dinner? I didn't remembered. It was dark outside when I got out of the car. When did the sun set? What did Ric do to my head? Carefully I went to the door and officer Fabian followed me. I felt like drunk, didn't slept for nights and after running a marathon. I was out of breath. What was happening to me?!

When I reached the door to Martin's home I felt dizzy, closed my eyes and held my hand against the door so I wouldn't fall. I felt weak. Fabian looked worried at me. I was about to black out. The last thing I saw was him opening the door.