41th

Taking a deep breath and a last look into the mirror. I turned back in my mostly used form. 25 years old, long blond hair and blue eyes. I sighed. I wanted to keep that blond and red hair. It looked really good. I left the bathroom and met a worried looking Jason in the hallway. "Are you okay?", he asked and stared at me. "I'm... I'm fine", I answered, failing to sound confident. I walked passed him and back to the kitchen table. I wanted to finish my tasty pancakes and my coffee, so I sat down and started eating again.

Slowly Jason came closer and also sat back on his place in front of me. He watched me eating. I could feel a little happiness inside him because I liked the pancakes he made. I could see a tiny smile on his lips but he actually Was mostly sad because I told him I didn't loved him anymore and wanted to be with Martin. He really hopped I would still fall for him. Jason was my first real love who really loved me back and cared about me, appricated me and spend the best dates with. It was a short time because my aunt forbid me to meet him again but I was happy with him. Normally you never forget about your feelings during your first love. It was years ago.

When I ate up all my pancakes and emptied my mug of coffee, Jason seamed to smile a little brighter and I took my dishes to put them in the dish washer. When I came back I asked him:"do you know... where officer Salinda and Fabian are?“ He looked at me confused:"who?" I sighed and he added:"oh, I think I saw some police officers outside the door" and he pointed to the back of the entrence. What were they doing out there? I'm right here?