23rd

After eating we drove to the next one of Jason's friends but he lived far away across the city. It took us two hours to get there. In the car I was so bored. I wanted my life to be normal again. I missed my freedom to just go out and have fun. Now I got to investigate with the police and search for Martin. I wondered what happend to him and hoped he was okay. I wondered when we will find him. And where. I sighed and kept looking out of the window.

After a while I checked my phone and saw a message from Roxy. She wrote she missed me and would like me to visit her soon again. Maybe tomorrow. Jason didn't text anything. Not that I would really want him to. He wanted me back after such a long time but I will hold on to Martin. At least that was my plan. I didn't know what will going to happen. Also Klaus texted me and asked if I wanted to go out party with David, Hugo and him again. I would love to, get some distraction and take my mind of things but I couldn't. I had to find Martin. The sooner the better.

I wondered if he was in some kind of danger. If it would get worse if we won't find him fast enough. Was I in danger too? I didn't really think so. Officer Fabian and Salinda will take care of me. We finally reached the house of Jason's friend. I didn't know what his name was yet but I will going to find out soon.

We knocked and got invited inside by an older man who was supposed to be related to Jason's friend. When I saw him standing in the kitchen with his black and red hair, his brown eyes and dressed all in black, my jaw dropped and I stared at him. I was shock. What was he doing here? Was he really a friend of Jason? How could he trust such a guy? It was Ric. He looked right at me with a smile and a look in his eyes full of desire.