About My New Characters: Part 1

A/N Hello, My friends! I am Zee aka NiyomiWolfBlood have decided to make my first story! Also i going to say is sorry for any grammer and spelling.... Also! I do not own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. I only own Kiyomi and SunnySea. I came up with these character when I was at school while I was sleeping... Soooo I hope you like it. Again i'm new at this so please do get mad at me if you don't like it.... So enjoy! Im young and now im sad because of my sister said my story will be dumb.... Again enjoy!(P.S. Here are the characters that are made and the known Apocalypse Dragon Acnolagia.)

Name: Kiyomi KnightWalker

Age: 4

Appearance: She wears nothing but boy boxers(since she lives in the woods and only her parents wear clothes...) she also has no shoes as she states that they are werid and not comforable. She has jet black hair with white and blue highlights(their her natual hair color). Her eyes a jet black too but if u look closely you can see blue and red.

Magic Powers:Apocalypse Dragon and Wolf. Also Elemental Dragon and Wolf powers(She can destory the world if she wanted too...) (please image her in your head since this wattpad won't upload jpg....)