Chapter 3: Why part 2

Last time on Give Me A Home: But what I didn't know this day......would change my life forever...

Acnolagia POV
SunnySea and I were taking Kiyomi to SunnySea's favorite place when she was a kid. SunnySea's present is an Wolf (Picture on top) He is a black and lighting yellow with lighting yellow eyes. I brought Kiyomi was a scarf made out of my scales, it's black with blue lining. Suddenly Sunny stop looking at the bush the opposite side (Left) where is holding Kiyomi's hand. "Sun what's wrong?" Before she could answer two people jumped out of the bushes sunny was looking at. "Well well well...what do we have here? Huh?" I growled at them. "What do you want?" I said through gritted teeth. The guy on the left he was bold with a dark green suit with a badge and on his right he wore the same thing but red color and he has a hat on. "We're here to kill you so we can save humanity." The red suit guy said. I already knew that this was danger, I lung forward ready to punch the day lights out of him, before I could attack him she pulled out a gun a shot me in the chest. I fell to the ground holding my chest before blacking out my last thoughts were 'Kiyomi....please be safe..'

SunnySea's POV

I pulled Kiyomi behind me after I watched Acnolagia fall to the ground dead. Kiyomi started crying running towards Acnolagia. "ACNOLAGIA!! Why did you do that?!" I yelled as I picked up Kiyomi and started to run but the dark green suit raised up his gun a shot me in the head. I dropped Kiyomi falling to the ground. Kiyomi started telling telling them to stop I grabbed Kiyomi's hand. Ki...yo..mi....run...I..lo..ve...you..run an..d....be........safe." I tried to say before surrendering to darkness.

Kiyomi pov

I watched as mommy and daddy fall to the ground. 'Why...why did they do that?......WHY!?' I screamed into my mind. I started running after mommy fell, I heard bang bang behind me. I kept on running while looking back. I looked in front of me before seeing a hole that I could fit though, I jumped into the hole after covering the hole so I won't be caught.

Sooo.... dont hate me! I know Acnolagia couldn't be killed easily but he was protecting hus family and SunnySea tried to protect her daughter so yea humm so comment ideas cuz im having major writers block

Wolfie is out!