Chapter 11: Mira's Crush

Ciao-su my little wolf cubs! I am back I am doing to for everyone, so you all better be happy. (Even if I have a test tomorrow...) So this chapter is going to be in Mira's Pov then Erza's. So I hope you enjoy this chapter (if not I'm going to hunt you down...)
Jk! Ciao!

Mira's Pov

I braced my self for the fall but I didn't feel the hard ground, looking up I came face-to-face with the one and only Celestial spirit mage, Lucy Heartfillia (comment if I got that wrong.) Lucy look down at me with worried eyes. "You okay Mira?" She ask with a concerned voice as she help me back to my feet. (Oh! I forgot Lucy is a celestial mage while an Dragon slayer. Look it up if you don't know what I mean.) I blushed as I dust off the imaginary dust of my dress. "T-thank you Lucy. If you didn't catch me I would have hit my head on the floor." I thanked her. Lucy look at Kiyomi with an question gaze. "Oh! Lucy this is Kiyomi she is taking Erza on a date?" Lucy still look at Kiyomi again. "Oh...I know who she is but I didn't know she was coming her...or maybe Erza told us but I wasn't listening." Lucy told us as she open the door wider. "Erza is in her room freaking out so I think you better get in their and calm her down." She told Kiyomi. Kiyomi ran inside going up the stairs where Erza was. "Does she know Erza's door number?" I ask to myself. "Yeah she does." Lucy answered. 'I wasn't looking for an answer...but okay.' Lucy and I walked back down the hill towards the Guild. 'I hope Kiyomi doesn't mess up...' Lucy thought as Mira and her made there way to the Guild.

Kiyomi's Pov

I ran upstairs following the scent of strawberries to room 14, I knocked at Erza's door waiting for Erza to open the door even if I wanted to knock down the door and see wants wrong.

Erza's Pov

I was freaking out on what to wear: The light red dress or the dark purple dress with a slit showing my leg up my mid hip. I was about to punch a wall when I heard a hard knock at my door. I walk out of my room and into the living room. Once I got to the door, it was slammed open. "Erza! What happen! Did someone attack you!?" Kiyomi yelled whipping her head look for me when I'm in front. "Kiyomi? Why are you yelling about I'm not in trouble." I laughed at Kiyomi ran to to me and hugged me to death. "But...I thought...they said..." Kiyomi tried to say it seems she is lost for words, she blush a deep shade of red. "Sorry Erza I was worried for you...hope you for give me." Kiyomi said rubbing the back of her head. I laughed giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry about it Kiyomi, I was trying find a dress to wear on our date. "You don't have to find anything to wear Erza, just wear what you usually wear I don't care what you wear just look like you. That's all that matters." Kiyomi said smiling as I look at her with loving eyes. "Kiyomi...thank you for that beautiful comment." I told her as I pulled her closer to my body. Kiyomi blushed look the other way. I laughed taking her chin between my pointer finger and thumb, forcing her to look at me. "Are you scared of looking at me?" I faked my hurt wanting to see her reaction.

Kiyomi's Pov

When I heard the hurt in her voice I quickly turned my head with wide eyes. "N-n-n-no that's not it...it's just that we are very close.." I said blushing. Erza laughed leaning close with our nose touching. I blushed wanting to close the distance between our lips but Erza must thinking the same thing cause she close the gap between our lips. I moaned as she suck my bottom lip. Erza pushed up against the wall. Her hands roaming my body sending pleasure though my body making me moan. "Do you like what I'm doing to you...Kiyomi." She purred in my ear sending shivers down my spine. "Mmm...Erza...please." I moaned out. Erza trailed down to my neck sucking it leaving a nice red mark. "Just to let everyone know that you are mine." Erza continue to trail down to my collar and to my chest. "Erza! Oh...God!" I screamed out as Erza took off my shirt and flicked my hard pink nipples. (I sink at sex scenes so bear with me) I threw my head back moaning loudly. "Erza! Please!" Erza nodded taking off my shirt and going down to my pants. "Seems your so eager." Erza laughed taking my pants on and instantly cupping my center.

"Erza! Ugh! Please Erza! Fuck!" I screamed out gripping Erza's shoulders tightly.

Hello my little wolf cubs this is chapter 11 I'm sorry about that bad sex scenes but I'm not good at so I'm sorry I will try harder next time. Ciao!

NiyomiWolf is logging off!