Chapter 14 Training part 1

I'm not going to say anything cause I just came up with this soooooo.....I hope you this chapter!! Ciao!!!(bye!!!)

Kiyomi's Pov

"C'mon Lucy! Pick up the pace!!" I yelled over my shoulder. Lucy decided she wanted to train, so she asked me to train her so I am. But Lord is she trouble...

"C-c-can we....take a break?" Lucy ask though grasps. I stop and walked back to where she was. I patted her head and smiled. "Sure but next time we are not taking breaks we are going full out got it?" I told her as I sat down and laid my back against the tree trunk. Lucy collapse on the ground and started to take a nap right on the ground. I sweat-dropped. 'How can this girl go though my training if she can't pick up the pace?.' I shook my head and got up from the tree and picked up Lucy and carried her bridal-style.

Lucy sighed and snuggled up against my chest and smiled. I rolled my eyes and started to walk back to my cabin. Once there I set her down on my bed and changed her out of her clothes and put on a grey sweat shirt and some black shorts. I walked to my kitchen and got some water and a snack. I plopped down on the couch and turned on the T.V, while I was watching Tv I heard a door knock, I grumbled knowing I have to get up.

"Kiyomi?! It's Natsu!" I opened the door and stared at Natsu with a bored expression. "I'm not going to ask how you found where I lived, cause I know your a Dragon Slayer so what's up?" I asked him as I moved out of the way for him to come in.

"Where is Luce?" Natsu demanded storming into my house. I didn't answer him. I stood by the door still holding the door wide open. Natsu turned angrily at me. "I asked you a question!" He shouted at me. I closed my door and walked towards him. "Can I ask why do you need to see Lucy?" I asked as I made my way to my coach. Natsu glared at me before walking towards me. 'What the hell is his problem?"'

Natsu leaned on the couch I was sitting on. "I was talking to Lisanna and we decided that we are kicking Lucy off the team." I stared at him with shock. "I thought she was your best friend and nakama?" I asked at I stood up with force that I knocked my couch down. Natsu rolled his eyes before sighing. "Lucy is weak and she was just a replacement." Natsu told me as he walked to the door and opened it wide. "Also I don't regret anything." He said before he left. I just stood there shocked. I narrowed my eyes before he left I checked if that was him and if he was serious
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He was himself and he was serious......God what am I going to tell Lucy? I picked up my couch and set it back to the way it was. I went up to my room and peeked in and saw that she was still sleeping soundly. I sighed in relief and walked back down stairs. I collapse on the couch and fell asleep.

I'M BACK BABY AND I'M COMING BACK FULL FORCE!!! I GOT EVERYTHING BACK BUT!!! It's a little hard since school started and I'm going to have a lot of school work so I'll up date when I can or if I'm not sleepy so I love u wolf cubs so have an awesome night!!!

CIAO!!!!