Chapter 6: Who are you?

A/N Ok remember when I said there will be a time skip in chapter 5? Well there is going  to be a time skip right now! Since I don't want to go through how Kiyomi lives in the forest by herself so the time is going to be a 15 year time skip which Erza is 19 Natsu is 18 Gray is 18 Lucy is 17 and Wendy I think 13? And yeah so enjoy!

Kiyomi's Pov

'Stupid Stupid Stupid! I should have gotten that dog but nooooo I had to get the stupid cat!'
Okay you might be confused (Okay you are counfused) I went on a job to catch a dog but this little girl plead me to get her cat so did but I didnt catch that dog. So I didn't get the money from the client and im broke. The end.

'Sigh...I have no home, no money, and no guild to join....FUCK!! IM A FUCKING FAILER!!' I shouted in my mind because of that I kinda let loose some magic. People around me looked at me with...

Fear...

Horror...

Mothers and Father pulled there children behind them, I hung my head low tugging on my black with blue lining hoodie. 'I hate it when people look at me with those expressions...' I thought. I was walking around town keeping my head low until I bumped into someone, falling to the ground I look up to see my favorite idol in fairy tail....

Cliffhanger! Hello hope u like this chapter! Can you guess who Kiyomi's idol is? I will.give you the names and I want you to comment who it is...

Mirajane

Lucy

Erza

Natsu

Gray

Guess right and I will update bye!

Niyomi is logging off!