Chapter 15: Joining Fairy Tail

Hey my lovely wolves! Sorry I haven't updated lately I moved and didn't have internet and my phone sucked but now I have a new awesome phone so I'll try to update faster! I hope you like this chapter! ciao!

Kiyomi's POV

"You improved fast Lucy!" I exclaimed as I packed my stuff. "Thanks Kiyomi! Are we continuing this tomorrow?" I stopped and looked at Lucy in the eye. "Lucy... Natsu came over and said something..." I told her. Lucy looked at me confused. But then suddenly she punch her fist into her palm. "Don't say it. I know what you are going to say. " I looked at her confused. Does she know? Did she overhear our conversation? "Natsu came over and kicked me on off the team?" I looked at her weirdly. She is not sad even if I look into her soul...she is happy? "Don't worry I already told Erza and Gray that I wanted to leave the team. So I asked them to replace me with Lisanna." She told me. I just shook my head. "Alright. Let's head to the guild. I haven't join yet." Lucy smiled and picked up her stuff and we both headed out of the Forest.

(Time skip to the Guild)

"The training is taking a troll on my body..." Lucy whined out as her pace slowed down. I laughed and carried her on my back. I opened the guild's double oak doors with a kick. Everyone looked towards up and waved at us. Well mostly Lucy. I sat her on her stool and she ordered a strawberry milk shake. "Hello Lucy and Kiyomi, what can I get you two?" I waved and looked around for Erza. When I couldn't find her I turned around finding Mira blushing and Lucy smirking. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the bar stool. "Mira is Master Makarov here?" Mira snapped out of her blushing faze and turned to me. "Master is in his office. Why do you need to meet him?" Mira told me. I smiled and stood up. "I want to join the guild and I need to talk to him about something." I told her. Mira shook her head. "I can just give you your mark and then you can talk to Master." I grinned. "Awesome!" Mira took the guild mark stamp and held it up. "Where do you want it and what color?" She said politely. I lift up my shirt showing my toned abs and skin. I lift my shirt over my head all the way so I'm shirtless in front of the guild. All the girls that were in the guild looked at me and blushed. Mira stood frozen in her place with a bright red. Lucy had her mouth open wide with a red tint on her cheeks. I pointed to my right side of my chest. "I would like my mark right here in...black with blue rims please." I told her. Mira snapped out of shock and shakily stamps my chest with a blushing face. "H-h-here i-i-is y-y-your g-g-guild m-mark." She said stuttering. Lucy glared at me playfully. "Stop trying to steal my girl Kiyomi. You have Erza." I was about to reply but strong armored arms wrapped themselves around my waist and pulled me into body (body as in armor.) "And Lucy is right I'm the only one who is supposed to see you with your shirt off or nothing on." I blushed and laughed nervously. "I was just getting my guild mark Erza." I leaned my head back and kissed her cheek. Erza hummed approvingly. "I'm glad you finally join the guild." I nodded and removed my self from her arms even though I didn't want too. "I need to see Master Makarov. Ja ne~" I walked up the stairs and was about to knock on the door when the guild doors exploded. Erza and the rest got into a fight stance and waited for the dust to clear. Once the dust cleared the figure lit himself on fire. "Flame brain! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Gray yelled at Natsu. 'Natsu' chuckled. "I don't know what this Natsu your talking about but I'm looking for someone." His voice was deep and dark. Erza equip into heaven wheel armor and summoned 20 swords. "Who is this someone and why do you need them?" Erza demanded. I backed up against the wall and closed my eyes. I knew who this person was but why did he smell like Natsu? WAIT! I remember he can take over a person soul and control then. Soul magic almost like that Guy I met. His name was Bicklow and he has Seith magic. He can take human souls and turn them into dolls and control them....but this guy that smells like Natsu has soul magic which he can take over the person soul and body and control them. He can keep the soul and go back to when ever he wants to or kill them too. He can also leave the person soul leaving them weak for a few weeks. I slid down the wall and covered my face. How...how did he find me? Why can't I live my life peacefully and happily? Does he know that Erza is my mate? Dies he intend to hurt her? NO! HE WILL NOT HURT HER!! I VOWED MY LIFE THAT I WILL PROTECT HER!! I open my eyes and they were black with red slit. "I'm looked for Kuro Kiryu. Have you seen her?" Erza shook her head still glaring at him. "No w--" I cut her off by jumping on the railing and flipping down on one of the tables near the bar. "Looking for me?"

Well that's the cliffhanger. Sorry I haven't updated I lost a lot of my imagination but I got it back because of my friend CandyHipz_24 so thank her!! So I'll try to update on Fridays and Saturdays so see you in the next chapter!!

Ciao!!

NiyomiWolf is logging off!!

Ja ne~