Chapter 8: Deadly Spell

Hello my friends I decide to keep writing this story! And I wrote another story called Living A Lie. So check it out k? And also I will be writing a new chapter every Friday and Wednesday or Tuesday. I don't know but I will keep you updated weather I will update on Wednesday or Tuesday so enjoy chapter 8: Deadly Spell! (And as you know Kiyomi is half girl and half boy so this is the pic of her. She is all girl but with a chest( but no breasts)(Hey! Rhymes)

Last time on Give Me A Home: Chaos Dragon Secret Art: Death Apocalypse!

Kiyomi's Pov

"Chaos Dragon Secret Art: Death Apocalypse"  As I cast that spell everything turned black, black mist started surrounded my body, my eyes turned black as the night sky with two grey dots on each side of my eyes (there inside her eyes look at video how they look like. They look like Natsu's (not Natsu from Fairy Tail but in Katekyo hit man Reborn) eyes but black with grey dots.) "I Kiyomi Knight, summons your worst NIGHTMARES!" Everyone inside the guild screamed, begging for mercy. After I few seconds they fainted falling to the ground.

"Wow...that attack is strange but strong." Two people ran inside the Guild looking at the guild members that have fallen to the ground. "Wha-what happen here?!" A guy with glasses on and a magic council robe on walk up to me. "I just simply defeated the dark guild." I told him. The guy compose him self and push back his glasses. "Well...my name is Lahor, Head of the 4th Custody Enforcement Unit and member of the Magic Council." Lahor states. I just nodded not really listening. Labor then look at me with serious. "I need to know what kind of magic do you use? He asked as I watch his men take away the dark mages. "Uh..I use...

Dragon

Wolf

Phoenix

Fire Dragon

Sky Dragon

Iron Dragon

Lightning Dragon

Shadow Dragon

Holy Dragon

Earth Dragon

Chaos Dragon

Water Dragon

Space Dragon

Time Dragon

Blood Dragon (Where you can control the person's blood and make them do things or stop it to kill them)

Lightning God

Sky God

Fire God

Iron God

Shadow God

Holy God

Earth God

Water God

" And..." But I was cut of by Lahor who had a very shock face. "With that many powers, you body wouldn't be able to absorb them! Your body would collapse on its self and you would die!" He yelled out. I nodded. "Yeah for a normal person but I'm not normal I'm a Dragon And Wolf so my body was able to absorb it all." I told him. Lahor nodded pushing his glasses up once more. Okay...?" "Kiyomi sir Kiyomi KnightWalker." He nodded making his way out the door. "Well Kiyomi it was nice to meet you, I'll see you next time." He said with that he and his men walked out the door with the dark mages. "Oh and Kiyomi?" He called out I look at his direction. "Fairy Tail members are coming because I was unsure what was the Magic source, okay?" He told me. I froze 'Fairy...Tail? Is it that Erza's guild she told me to go?' As I was thinking 4 people and a blue cat came running in. "Who is the cause of this?" The Scarlet-haired girl demanded. I look at her and smiled. "Oh...hey Erza..how it goin?" I nervously asked. She stood wide-eyed as she look at me. "Hey Erza do you know her?" That pink-haired guy asked, the guy with no shirt on rolled his eyes. "Of course she know her! She told us at the guild! Were you even listening?!" The raven-haired boy yelled. "Stop fighting...Kiyomi...did you defeat this guild all by yourself?" She asked as she walked up to me. "Yeah it wasn't that hard, few cut there and here." I said smiling. Looking at her team weirdly. "Is that your team?" Erza looked behind her shoulder to see The pink haired dude and the raven haired were head butting at yelling at each other.

"Stupid flame-brain!"

"Who you callin flame-brain ice popsicle!"

"You ash for brains!"

"Over grown lizard!"

"Ice stripper!"

"Fire breath!"

When they were about to punch each other, Erza stop them. "DO I HEAR FIGHTING!?" Erza shouted at them. They instantly put their arms around each other. "N-n-n-no Sir! We're best friends right N-n-n-natsu?" The raven haired shutter. "Aye!" Natsu apparently said. "Happy #2!" The golden haired girl shouted. Erza sighed then turned to me. "Kiyomi this is my team...

Natsu Dragoneel

Gray Fullbuster

Lucy Heartfillia

And Happy Natsu's exceed.

After Erza introduce her team to me I introduce myself. "Sup' my name is Kiyomi KnightWalker, nice to meet y'all." I told them. Happy the blue cat came flying over to me. "Hey Kiyomi are you taking Erza on a date?" He ask. I nodded at him 'wonder why he wanted to know that?' All of a sudden Natsu bent his back a little like he was going to roar at me. He then said. "Roar of the Fire Dragon!" He shouted, I push Erza out of the way as I watch the flames rushing towards me. "KIYOMI!" Someone shouted at the flame custom my whole.

Cliffhanger! What is going to happen to Kiyomi? Will she be okay? Hello my little wolf cubs how you like the story also far is it bad, good, semi good? Well comment and tell me what if think about it! Ciao!

NiyomiWolf is logging off!