Chapter 7: I Got A Date With Erza?!

A/N: Hello my friends today I'm going to tell you that I might stop making this story when I get to chapter 10-12 I don't know maybe more when I do stop I'm giving it away to my best friend, I don't know if she will continue or just keep it or I might just continue and forget the plan I don't know...but I hope you like this chapter. Enjoy!
"_" for talking and '_' for thinking
Erza's POV

'Sigh...Natsu, Gray continues to fight...why can't they just be friends(A/N: I think we all know that question. Comment!) Why is it so hard to become friends?' I was interrupted from my thoughts when someone bumped into me, I stood my ground but unfortunately the person fell down. Looking down I noticed.it was a girl, she looks younger then me I think by a year. The girl looked up with wide-eyes. "Y-y-your-your Erza S-s-s-scarlet!" She said with fear, shock, and happiness. I nodded my head offering my hand to help her up. She looked at my hand with an unreadable expression, but she took my hand after a few seconds. She dust herself off then look at me. "Hm...My name is..uh...Kiyomi...sorry for bumping into you..." She said with a nervous smile. 'She's cute.'  I thought. She froze when I kissed her cheek. "Well to make it up to me why don't you take me on a date?" I ask. She stood there for a second. 'Is she okay?' I thought. "Uh..okay hmm I'll take you to this awesome cake shop I saw. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7 is that okay?" She ask. I nodded kissing her on the cheek again. "Here is the place you can pick me up at." I told her handing her a piece of paper. She nodded then she waved a goodbye then left to god know what. I then head back to the guild to see what they're up too.

Kiyomi's Pov

'Shit! Shit! Shit! I just fucking accept a date with Erza Scarlet! ERZA SCARLET! I don't have any money! I need to take a mission quick!' I quickly take a boat to Hargeon Request Board.

Hargeon

'Okay all I have to do is bear up some bandits and I will get 70,000  J.' I walked down the road towards the mayor's house. Once I got to the mayor's I knock on the golden door. "Yo! Mr. Mayor! I'm here for you job request!" I yelled though the doors. A second later the double gold doors open to reveal terrified expression. "Y-y-your h-h-here t-t-to h-h-help u-u-us?" The old man shuttered. 'Who ever made this man shuttered seems to be VERY scary.' The old man then invited me in to discuss the job request.

"There is a Dark Guild Deadly Sins been terrorizing my town. Please help us! I would have sent Fairy Tail a request but they might destroy my town in the progress!" The mayor plead. The word Fairy Tail stuck me like I got hit with iron. "Don't worry mayor I'll handle this and I assure that I won't destroy the town in progress." I explained. The mayor sent me a smile which I returned. "The Dark Guild is located in the forest good luck-?"

"Kiyomi KnightWalker sir"

"Good luck Kiyomi." I left the mayor's house to find the Guild.

Time skip - in the forest

'Deadly Sins.' ' They made it very obvious that that are Deadly Sins.' I thought sweat-dropping. I walk up to the door and kick it open. "Oi! Get ready for a hell of a beating!" I yelled. The guild look at me then started to attack me.

"Roar of the Chaos Dragon!" I yelled out. 'Man, how many are their?' With that attack I took out 100 people. I kick a guy in the stomach sending him flying into the wall knocked out.

"Earth make: Avalanche!" I nearly got hit with that attack, but I dodge it a second to late.

"This is taking forever I'll end this!" I shouted as I papare for my final attack.

"Chaos Dragon Secret Art: Death Apocalypse!"

Cliffhanger! Wonder what's going to happen after Kiyomi cast the deadly spell? Well find out on the next chapter! See you then!

NiyomiWolf is logging off!!