Chapter 10: The Start Of A New Relationship

Ciao-su my wolf cubs this is Chapter 10: The start of a new relationship! I hope you enjoy this story so far! Also I like to say thanks to:Candy-hips24 and ender proxy for helping throughout my storys on watt pad. It also encouraged me to become an awesome writer so...thank you! :-). So Enjoy the story my wolf cubs! Ciao! (I couldn't get the real video because of watt pad so I had to use nightmare cover) Stupid watt pad...

The next day

Kiyomi's Pov

'Good grief...who knew picking out a suit for a date would be this hard? Sigh...Erza Scarlet....I, Kiyomi KnightWalker vow to protect Erza Scarlet even if she refuses!' I shouted in my head. 'Ah! This black and blue suit will do!' I smile as I picked out my suit and headed to the bathroom.

Couple seconds later

'Ah! I look so handsome!' I thought as I walk towards Fairy Tail Guild. While I was walking I saw people walking to stands and stores. Once I got to Fairy Tail I open the double doors gaining attention to all the members of Fairy Tail. "Um...is..uh...Erza Scarlet here?" The guild members looked a me with a shock expression." Why do you need to see Erza? A girl with blue hair wrap up by a yellow bandana. "Because I'm taking her on a date." Everyone stop what they were doing. "NANI!?!" Every one shouted. A white haired women in a long red dress came up to me. "Hi! My name is Mirajane but you can call me Mira. Erza is in her room in Fairy Hills, I could take you there if you want?" Mira ask politely. "That would be great! Thanks Mira!" I said with a smile. Mira then lead me out out of the Guild to Fairy Hills.

In their way to Fairy Hills

Mira's Pov

Me and Kiyomi were walking up the hill to Fairy Hills but I have been wondering how did Kiyomi ask Erza out without getting punch in the face?" Ne...Kiyomi how did you ask Erza out?" I ask with a curious look. Kiyomi hummed before answering me." Well...I was walking around town getting stares from everyone but when I wasn't look wasn't I bumped into Erza so for my mistake she said to take her out." She told me. I sweat-drop 'so she didn't ask her out Erza did in her way...' I laughed as we reached Fairy Hill. I smiled at Kiyomi as she took in the building. (I'm bad a Describing the building since it on top so yeah sorry!) When I was about to open the door someone open it before me making me lose my balance and fall towards the person who was about to open the door.

Ha ha ha! You people are about to Despise this word for eternity!

CLIFFHANGER!!!! Yes this is the word u despise. So I know u will not like this but I'm going to put this on hold because..

1) my brain is coming out of ideas.

And...

2) every time I updated I forget my homework which gets me in trouble.

So but I will come back to this when I can so Ciao!