Chapter 12: Sexy Time

Hey wolf cubs! This is chapter 13! Today I'm not feeling well so I might stop updating until I feel better but I'm making this for you all. This is not much but I hope you like this chapter! Ciao! Wait! Today I'm making a club well a pack called Wolves Eclipses (this is also going to be in a book that CandyHipz-24 is making.) If u went to join pm (private message me) tell me what wolf you are and what powers do you have.

Name

Age

Appearance

Powers

Summary

So yea enjoy the chapter! Ciao!

Erza's Pov

When I grabbed Kiyomi's center she closed her eyes and threw her head back moaning my name...which turned me on. My eyes darken with lust. I picked up Kiyomi and set her down on the bed before crawling on top of her. "Kiyomi...you smell so delicious." I said as I trailed kisses down her stomach make her grasp arching her back off the bed. "Erza! Please stop..uh..teasing me!" Kiyomi pleaded gripping the sheets tightly. Once I got to Kiyomi's stomach, I started to swirl my tongue around her belly button. "Ahh! Erza! Stop teasing please!" 'I think she had enough teasing.' Once I pulled Kiyomi's panties off, I started to lick her clit. "FUCK! Ohhh yes Erza! Ahhh!" She moaned arching her back off the bed, warping her legs around my torso. I started to suck on her clit while pushing in one finger inside of her. I looked up at Kiyomi while I thrust in an out of her. Kiyomi's eyes widened she griped the sheets throwing her head into the pillow. "FUCK FUCK FUCK! ERZAAAAA! PLEASE FASTER!" Kiyomi screamed at the top of her lungs. I added another finger thrust in and out of her faster making her moan louder. I then added another finger while I kept on licking her clit. I pushed in deeper trying to find her G-spot. Once I found it I hit it multiple times. "ERZA I'M COMING! I'M ABOUT TO CUM!ERZAAA!" Kiyomi screamed before cumming all over my hand. Kiyomi passed out on the bed after I was done licking up all her juices. "Umm Kiyomi you so taste delicious." I told her before crawling up to her and laying on her side, pulling her close to me. 'I guess I will mark this as our date.' I thought as I snuggling into Kiyomi neck breathing in her scent before falling asleep.

Hello my wolf cubs okay I know this is REALLY SHORT but this was supposed to be the sexy time so I hope you like it and didn't get turned on. Lol so I'll see you next time! Ciao!

NiyomiWolf is logging off!