Chapter 5: Stealing

A/N: Hello im going to do a little time skip in this chapter but not know so yeah just wanted to let you know. Enjoy the story! (Also this is only Kiyomi's pov but in the next chapter (maybe) it will be Master Makarov and Erza pov.)(Also the pic is Kiyomi but hey has black hair and black and white hightlights and only back boxers)

Kiyomi's Pov

'So...Mommy and Daddy...are...dead?' I thought as I walked around the dark forest. 'Daddy said it was dangerous to walk alone in the dark...' I picked up a fallon tree branch as a weapon. I saw lights in the distance, I ran toward the light hoping it's safe. Once I got there I lot of humans were walking around. 'I can't go out there they might hit me like those bad people did...to Mommy and...Daddy.' I looked up to see a food stand with no body there. With sneaky steps I stalked over to the stand luckily there was a bag that I could put the food in (A/N if you didn't know SunnySea and Acnolagia hunt food like deers, rabbits, fish, etc) bag. I took I lot of food that I don't know. I ran before the human gets back to the stand, I hid behind a bush and waited to see if any on comes back. What felt an hour gone by (Only 2 minutes gone by) someone came back to the stand and started screaming. "Someone stole my food!" I watched as people started screaming about calling the con? Whatever the call it. Soon groups of people wearing blue with a cross but with a loop at the top and a white cloak with a emerald diamond in the middle. I ran into the forest running back to the water fall. Luckily when I was behind the I saw a pot, pan, forks, spoons, and a stand where I can put the pot and pan on 'Now I know why Daddy taught me this stuff.' I tried to remember what Daddy said about making fire? Oh! Get wood and rocks! I got up and started collecting branches and rocks off the ground. After I got everything I needed I head back to the waterfall and started to set all the rocks around the sricks then slammed to ricks together to make a spark to ignite the flames.

An hour gone by when I finally ignite the flames, I got close to the fire trying to warm up.

'So this is how I'm going to live my life...Maybe I won't live my life the fullest like a promise Daddy...

Flashback

"Kiyomi come here." Daddy called me. I ran over the Daddy with Mr. Dragon in my hold. "Yeah Daddy?" I asked while jumping into Daddy's lap. Daddy smiled at me while I play with Mr. Dragon's hair. "Kiyomi...promise me that you will live your life the fullest okay?" Daddy asked me with a smile. I look up and smiled (A/N wow...there is a lot of smiles. ;{)) "I promise Daddy!" Daddy smiled then laughed. "Thank you Kiyomi."

End of flashback

A/N! Chiffhanger! Sorry don't hate me...and yes I forgot to mention that she found pot, pan, etc so see u in next chapter!

Love ya!

Niyomi is logging off!