Chapter 9: Flames die down

Ciao-su my little wolf cubs! How did you like my last chapter? Well here is chapter 9 Flames die down. Sorry this is short oh and if your wondering why Natsu attack Kiyomi well we're going to find out in his Pov! Enjoy the story! Ciao! And the video is about Erza and Mirajane when they were kids.

Natsu POV

"Roar of the Fire Dragon!" I screamed out after I heard Happy ask Kiyomi if she was taking Erza on a date. 'The reason I attack her was because Erza been hurt before and almost KILLED by the one she loved (pic on the top)' I watched as the flames head towards her and saw that she pushed Erza out of the way and took full direct hit of my attack. "KIYOMI!" Erza yelled out to her.

Erza 's Pov

"Roar of the Fire Dragon!" When I heard that attack I was about to turn to Kiyomi but she pushed me out of the way before the flames hit me. "KIYOMI!" I shouted as I watched the flames swallow her. I turned to Natsu with an angry glare. "Why did you do that Natsu?! I yelled-ask as he turned to look at me with an shock expression before turning back to find his flames being eaten. I watched in shock as Kiyomi wiped her mouth. "That was good flames...but I have one question for you..." Natsu came to his senses but still had a shock expression. "What?" He asked as Kiyomi grew a curious look. "...Why did you attack me? For no reason what so ever?" "I did that because I'm Erza's team mate and friend, and Erza been hurt before and I don't want her to get hurt again." 'Natsu...' Kiyomi laughed that one beautiful laugh. "Why would I hurt Erza? Once I laid my eyes on her I knew that she was my mate and I had to protect her with my life now matter what. So Team Natsu...Will you please let me go out with my Gorgeous mate?" Kiyomi ask bowing down. I blush darker then my Scarlet hair when she called me gorgeous. "I'd already accepted you as Erzas girlfriend." Gray said.

"Yeah me too." Lucy said

"...fine but if I see her cry I'll burn you!" Natsu said. I smiled at my team. "Kiyomi I hope we are still going on that date?" I ask her. She look at me with an happy face. "Ok course, we are still going but I have to go, see ya Erza, Team Natsu." With that Kiyomi ran out of the guild to God knows what. "C'mon let go back to the Guild!" Natsu said smiling. Me and the team took a train back to Magnolia, much to Natsu's dismay.

I'm going to end It right here because I'm tired and want to take a shower and head to sleep. So I hope you like this chapter my little wolf cubs. See you next time! Ciao!

NiyomiWolf is logging off!