Just one-shot song

Ciao-su wolf cubs this is just a one shot song thing I'll make the chapter soon so I hope you like this!! Ciao!!! Also this song belongs to my cousin Caleb Hacker. Enjoy

Kiyomi Pov

I stared at the ceiling laying on bed my thinking I was weak not being able to get out of Jellal's control. Well you might not understand so let's go into a flash back.

Flashback

I walked into the guild with a strawberry cake in my arms with a 'I love you' message on top of it. I scanned the the guild hall looking for the scarlet-haired knight. "Mira do you know where is Erza?" I asked her hoping she would say yes. Mira turned around with a smile on her face. "Sorry Kiyomi, I haven't seen Erza all day. She probably in her dorm, why don't you check there?" Mira said. I nodded my head and headed to Fairy Hills.

Once I was there I knocked on Erza's door. Suddenly I felt weird then white mist started to surround me. I looked around and found Jellal looking at me with angry eyes. "I'm sick and tired of Erza falling for you. She belong to be not you! I'm going to ruin her love for you..." Jellal shouted at me. I tried to yep out but the mist got in my mouth and Jellal took over my body. ' Someone help!' I shouted in my mind. 'No one is going to hear you so just sit back and relax.' Jella told me. I tried to get out with all my might but I couldn't get out. Ezra open the door and smiled when she saw me. 'Nooo! Ezra it's not me! It's Jellal!' I shouted in my head.

"Kiyomi I'm glad you came I was about to go talk to you." Ezra told me/Jellal. Jellal smiled and nodded. "Well I made this for you Erza I hope you like it. Also Erza once you read the cake I don't want to talk you anymore and stay away from me." Jellal told Erza before smiling and walking away. ' Why did you tell her that! You RUIN my chance!' I yelled. Jellal smirked before exiting out of me, leaving me weak. "Well I don't like her taking to you and she's mine so good luck." He said before disappearing. I stared at the ground before getting up weakly. I rushed back home and cried my self to sleep.

Flash back end.

And this is how everything started. I sighed and before coming up with an idea! I got dressed in a black and blue striped shirt and some baggy ripped up pants. Then I put on some white and black high tops. I rushed out of the before closing the door and ran to the guild once I was there I kicked the door open, seeing Erza with her head down and her untouched cake. I frowned and walked over to her gathering my courage. I tapped her shoulder, getting her attention. Erza looked up with her eyes when she saw me. "Erza I'm sorry for saying those thing. That person you talked to and smiled to wasn't me it was Jellal he controlled me and said those things to me make you stop talking to me. So for my apologies I'm going to make it up to you right now."  I told her, leaning down and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Ezra blushed and gave me a confused look. I just smiled and walked up on the stage and grabbed a guitar. I sat in the stool and grabbed the Mic out it in front of me. "This is for Erza Scarlet I made this song myself and I wanted to sing it to you so you can know my feelings for you." I started to strum on the guitar. I breathed in and out before singing.

(I got the song by Monica but this song is a cover from my cousin! so I'm going to change 'boy' to 'girl'
Hope you like it also It might be different to the one on watt pad)

...

When I first saw you I already knew
There was something inside of you
Something I thought that I would never find
Angel of mine

I look at you, lookin' at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
I'm gonna love you girl you are so fiiiiine
Angel of Mine

How you changed my world you'll never know
I'm different now, you helped me grow
You came into my life sent from above
And when I lost all hope you showed me love
I'm checkin' for ya girl you're right on time
Angel of Mine

Nothing means more to me than what we share
No one in this whole world can ever compare
Last night the way you moved is still on my mind
Angel of Mine

What you mean to me you'll never know
I'm different now, cause you helped me grow
You came into my life sent from above (Sent from above)
When I lost all hope, you showed me love (girl you showed me love)
I'm checkin' for ya, girl you're right on time (Right on Time)
Angel of Mine (Angel of mine)

I never knew I could feel each moment
As if it they were new,
Every breath that I take, the love that we make
I only share it with you (you, you, you,you)
When I first saw you I already knew
There was something inside of you
Something I thought that I would never find
Angel of Mine

You came into my life sent from above (Came into my life, yeah yeah yeah)
And when I lost all hope you showed me love (Girl You showed me love, uh huh)
I'm checkin' for ya, girl you're right on time (But girl your right on time)
Angel of Mine (Angel of mine, oh mine)

How you changed my world you'll never know
I'm different now, you helped me grow

I look at you lookin' at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
I'm checkin' for ya, girl you're right on time
Angel of Mine

Erza looked at me with tears in her eye. I got down from  the stage and stood in front of her. "Well you forgive me angel of mine?" Erza smiled and pull me into a kiss.

"I love you"

I hoped you enjoyed it! Well I hope u have any awesome week end!
Ciao!

NiyomiWolf is logging off!