Chapter 4: Mommy? Daddy?

Kiyomi's POV

I watch through the cracks of the hole to see the bad people looking around. "Where the fuck is she?!" The bold man yelled. The hat guy huff looking around. "Huh? Don't worry Xavier she'll die in the woods, come on we have to go back to the mansion." The bold man Xwavier 'Or whatever...' And the hat man left. I got out under the hole and looked around 'Mommy and Daddy...what happened?' I walked around the wood until I heard something splashing.

*Time-skip at the lake*

'Mommy and Daddy had something to show me...what was it.' I washed all the dirt that was on me when I fell into the hole. I sat on a rock looking at the water. 'Maybe Mommy and Daddy are waiting for back home!' I got of the rock and started running back home. I watched as I ran how the trees are blurry. 'Hehe just like when Daddy let ride on his back!' When I got back I saw Daddy laying on his front while Mommy on her back, I walked over to Mommy and layed on her chest. 'Daddy always comes and warp his arms around us to keep us warm.' I fell asleep while hugging Mommy's close to me.

Next morning

When I woke up I felt...weird I looked down and screamed, I was covered in this red liquid. I shook Mommy but she wouldn't get up I turned to Daddy only finding him in the red stuff too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I soon realized that the....red liquid that is covering Mommy, Daddy, and me was....

Blood.