Chapter 16: 'Kiyomi Is Not Who She Says She Is

Heyo my lovely wolves! How's your weekend going? Mine same old same old. Sleep and back to sleep and a repeat! Well this is chapter 16! I hope you like it! Ciao! (Warning: Swearing, and a maybe or maybe not a lemon in this chapter!)

Perviously on Give Me A Home: HE WILL NOT HURT HER!! I VOWED MY LIFE THAT I WILL PROTECT HER!! I open my eyes and they were black with red slit. "I'm looked for Kuro Kiryu. Have you seen her?" Erza shook her head still glaring at him. "No w--" I cut her off by jumping on the railing and flipping down on one of the tables near the bar. "Looking for me?"

Kiyomi's? POV

"Looking for me?" I said with demonic voice. Everyone looked up startled but Hiraki 'Grim' Haze. He smirked up at me. "Kiyomi? You said your name was Kiyomi not Kuro?" Mira asked with shock laced in it. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Its...its not my real name... I was using it so I can hide from him..." I stated sadly. "Kiyomi..." I heard Erza muttered. I lock my eyes with Hiraki and glared at him.

"What do you want?" I demanded. He smirked and summoned his magic into his hands. Hiraki's hand glowed a violet color before disappearing. In his hands lied a black and sliver scythe. The handle of the scythe was black with sliver chains wrapping around the handle. The handle was thick and had a oval eye that was red and black. The blade was the most appealing of the scythe. The blade was long and curving as the end, looking like small waves. The blade ends were sliver while the whole blade was black with two twin red lines in the center of the blade.

Hiraki twirled the scythe in his hands and grinned up at me. "Glad you decided to reveal yourself Kuro." He said with glee. I glared at him with hatred. "What do you want Hiraki." I asked again. Hiraki tilted his head a little and gave me a crazed smirk. "I...I want you dead..." I snarled at him and jumped from the second floor. I twist in mid air while summoning my magic thought my body. My whole body glowed black while black winds started to surround me. My hair turned even darker while my white and blue streaks that was in my hair turned toxic green and my eyes color turned into a toxic teal color with black slits. My shoes turned into black knee combat boots and my pants changed into baggy ripped up jeans along with my shirt. My shirt turned with a black and green streaked wolf with toxic teal eyes.

Once my transformation finished and I gracefully landed on floor. Hiraki didn't give another second and rushed at me. Before he can attack me with his scythe, Erza blocked it with her sword. "Who the hell do you think you are attacking my girlfriend!?"I blushed hearing Erza calling me her girlfriend. Hiraki snarled and jumped back a few feet.

"Oo...Titania...so glad to meet you...will you like to become my slave...?" He said crazily. Erza glared at him. "Leave the guild or there will be hell to pay!" She shouted at him. He grinned and swung his scythe at Erza's head. I quickly stepped in front of her and quickly grabbed his scythe, throwing him around the guild. Hiraki flew through three pillars of the guild and through a wall. Hiraki cursed and grunted when he got out of the wall. He dust himself off and glared at me with red eyes. I didn't waste any time and sprouted flames on my feet and skyrocket towards him.

Black flames covered my right fist and I punched Hiraki square in the face. Hiraki's scythe flew into the air before skidding across the guild hall.

No one's POV

Hiraki crashed in the wall and slowly slid down the wall before falling off. His body it the ground with a thud. I stared confused at Hiraki's motionless body. It would take more than that to keep Hiraki down. I suddenly groaned in pain and fell onto my knees. I looked at my hand and stared at it in disgust. My right hand was slowly turning purple and puss was coming out. "Kiyomi...are you okay?" I looked up and saw Erza looking at me worried. I smiled at her. "I'm fine Erza." Wendy ran to me and started to heal me. "You are fine. There was poison in your blood but I healed it already." Wendy told me. Maybe that's why I felt really weak and fell to my knees. "Since you're okay what did Hiraki mean when he called you Kuro?" I froze and thought about it.

"Kuro is my real name Kiyomi is not. The reason why I changed my name was because I was being chased by dark guilds. They wanted my powers so they can retrieve Zeref. Hiraki was one of them." I look down in shame. I wanted to tell them but I did not know how to say it to them without having to see their shocked expressions. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist and pull me into their embrace. I looked up and smiled when I saw Erza's face.

"It's okay we still love you, specially me. I don't care if you didn't tell me your real name I still love you the way you are. No matter what we're always a family, we always stick together no matter what. Just because you didn't tell us who you were in the past doesn't mean we're going to judge you now, that was the past and this is the present. We have a tragic past so that's why we keep it to ourselves and deal it by ourselves. We may not show it but we need each other more than anything."

I felt something warm run down my cheek. I lift my hand up to my cheek and felt I was crying. I hugged Erza tightly and cried on her shoulder. "I'm so glad I joined this guild!" I shouted happily. Everyone cheered while Master made his arm large and grabbed Hiraki.

"Kuro what do we do with Hiraki? I have a feeling that the council won't be able to keep him in his cell for very long." Master Makarov asked me. I reached in my pocket and pulled a key. "Hiraki was originally a spirit. I was trying to track him down but I wasn't able too. I think it's a good thing that he found me." I explain to him. I closed my eyes and placed the tip of the key on his forehead.

Hiraki's body glowed before disappearing in golden sparkles. My key turn black then sliver. The key looked like a miniature scythe with a black chain wrapped around the handle. I smiled. I turned to Lucy. "Here I want you to have this key." Lucy stared at me shocked before smiling. "Thanks Kuro!" She said while hooking the key to her other keys. "That sucks. I wasn't able to fight anyone." Natsu complain. Gray rolled his eyes and smacked Natsu up side his head. "Shut up Ash for brains, you would have lost quickly. You don't stand a chance against Hiraki." Gray insulted him. Natsu turned and glared at him. "What was that ice princess?!" He yelled butting heads with Gray. "You heard me Flame Queen!" That was the last straw for both of them. Natsu punched Gray while Gray kicked Natsu. Erza rolled her eyes when she saw them fighting. "I'm not going to stop them...yet." Everyone started to party and laughed. I smiled at Erza and kissed her softly. Erza pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. I moaned and wrapped my arms around her neck. Everything didn't matter to me right now.

Unknown to us, Mira smiled took a picture of us.

This was the best day ever.

Wow... this took me awhile I had major writer's block. I hope you like this chapter I don't know if I'm going to continue this story cuz I'm not really getting a lot of votes comments or reviews and it's kinda not helping me write the story. The only people who are voting and commenting on my stories is CandyHipz_24 but I'm not going to let that get to me. So I'll see you in the next chapter bye bye.

NiyomiWolf is logging off!