Chapter 1

Kiyomi Point of

"Mommy! Daddy! Look what I caught!" I yelled out to my parents. Mommy looked down at me with her pretty blue eyes."Kiyomi what did you find?" Mommy took my hands into hers." Mommy I found pretty blue lizard, like the color of your eyes!" Mommy giggled. Daddy came over to see what I caught. I look up with my blue eyes, you see my eyes are blue but if you look closely you will see whiteish and black lining around my eyes! "So you caught a lizard just like the color of your mother's eyes eh?" I nodded with a smile on my face."hey kiddo did I tell you that lizard are like Dragons?" I looked at daddy with a confused look." No you never told me that story." Daddy picked me up and put me on his lap. I got comfortable in his lap. "Daddy did you bring Mr. Dragon?" Daddy went behind his chair and took out Mr. Dragon! "Okay, let me tell you about how lizards are related to Dragons..."

Once upon a time Dragons ruled the earth. Lizards also lived in our time line. You can say that we were the ancestors of lizards. But here's the thing...Lizards can't breath fire. As you know when we were little we were called draglings since we are small when we are born just like you. But when lizards are born they are called what humans called their newborns 'babies'. Lizards grow big and small, that actually depends on the climate of the weather...

"Wait...so lizards are just like us but can't breath fire?!" Daddy laughed at what I said. Daddy picked me up and kissed me on the head. No my child! Not all Dragons can breath fire, only fire Dragons breath fire..." Daddy told me. I turn to mommy and saw that she was gone. "Daddy...where's mommy?" Daddy looked up and saw that mommy was gone. "She must have went hunting." Right on time mommy came out of the bushes holding - well dragging a deer. Mommy saw that I was looking at her, she told me to be quite and not tell daddy she was here. "Your mother should be back by now?" I started giggling at daddy. Daddy looked at me with a raised eye? I think something is wrong with daddy's eye. "BOO!" Mommy yelled. Daddy yelled hugging me closer. "Hah daddy got scared by mommy!" Daddy glared at mommy. "Well....since your here let show Kiyomi her birthday present, okay SunnySea?" Still giggling mommy nodding.

(Author note) Just so you know 'Bold ' means Kiyomi is thinking, and "_" means that either Kiyomi or Acnolagia and SunnySea is talking.

Cliffhanger!

Yes yes.... I know it's a short story but I'm starting to have writers block so I promise that I will update on my birthday (March 6) that is in a week so catch u later!!

NiyomiWolf  is out!! ;{)