Chapter 7

"This framework is not compatible."

"The genetic coding tower's at ninety-seven percent. You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes." Peter sat in his corner when his Spider-sense flipped out. He shoved on his mask as he turned to see Steve walking in with the twins.

"I'm gonna say this once-"

"How about 'nonce'?"

"Shut it down!"

"Nope, not gonna happen."

"Guys come on." Peter told them, but they ignored him.

"You don't know what you're doing."

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce asked Steve as he pointed to Wanda. Wanda's eyes had been on Peter until he said this, drawing her attention to Bruce.

"I know you're angry."

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

"Bruce, please-" But Peter was cut off .

"Banner, after everything that's happened...

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!"

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda yelled back at Tony

"This isn't a game..."

"The creature...!" But everyone was silenced after Pietro used his speed to destroy and unhook the lab equipment to the Cradle.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?"

Suddenly, the glass beneath him broke, Barton had shot a bullet from below which caused the glass to break. Pietro fell through and hit the ground hard.

"Pietro!" Wanda yelled for her brother.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" Barton asked him. As Tony goes to reroute the upload Steve throws his shield destroying the monitors which made Tony hit him with a replies blast.

"Guys come on! Stop!" Peter yelled but was again ignored. Wanda went to make a move for Tony but Bruce got behind her and had her in a light choke hold.

"Go ahead, piss me off." He whispered to her.

"Bruce! Stop it! All of you stop!" Peter yelled, he webbed Tony's hand to the wall and Caps shield to the ground so they couldn't continue their fight. "Thats enough!" Wanda uses he powers to hit Bruce away from her. "Wanda! Stop!" Peter told her then suddenly Thor crashed through his eyes on the cradle. His lifted his hammer summoning a bunch of lightning before he pounded the Cradle with his hammer, sending a powerful bolt of lightning into it overloading the Cradle. The body within broke out of the Cradle and sent Thor flying into the lights. The new being looked around at all of them dazed and confused, his eyes then fixated on Thor and then out of nowhere he rushed Thor.Thor was ready and threw his attacked away from him across them room towards the window where the new being stopped before hitting said window, it levitated in front of it staring at it self. Each of the avengers took slow movement towards it being ready for anything but Thor raised his hand to stop them from coming closer. The being then turned to them and as he did it looked like he materialised clothes around him so he looked less naked, he floated down beside Thor.

"I'm sorry, that was...odd." He looked to Thor, "Thank you." He then did it again, he materialised a cape after looking at Thor's.

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asked accusingly.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at its centre is that." He points to the gem inside Vision's head.

"What, the gem?" Bruce asked.