Chapter 2

"Calling..."

"Peter?"

"Hey Wanda, look something has happened."

"What? What's happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, don't worry. Have you turned on the news today?"

"No, I haven't." I can hear her getting up and grabbing the remote and flicking few the channel before stopping and gasping, "Oh my God, Peter."

"I know, crazy Thursday ay?"

"Please don't tell me you're on that thing." She says to me and I know my silence answers her question. "Oh God, Peter..."

"Hey, hey, it'll be okay. Okay?" I can hear her struggling not to cry, "I promise you I'll find my way back to you. Okay?"

"Okay... you better."

"I love you Маленька Відьма."

"I love you too Маленький павучок."

"Scarlet active protocol now!" The line cuts off there, at least I got to hear her voice one more time before whatever happens next. I wish I could've talked longer but I needed to activate the Houdini protocol so Scarlet wouldn't disappear on me. I was going to need her more than ever up here. Especially with running this new suit.

"Protocol Active. And just in time too."

"Great, let's find Tony."

"Are you okay, Peter?" Scarlet asks, clearly from the conversation I just had Scarlet is worried about me.

"No, but I will be. Scan the ship, find Tony."

"On it boss."

I finally found my way into what looked like the main deck and I see Tony who watching the alien and the wizard, hidden from sight above them. And I couldn't tell if my eyes were playing ticks on me or if its a side effect of the lack of air from early but I watch as the cloak the wizard was wearing was floating next to Tony without a wearer, it then lifts the corner of itself and taps Stark on the arm. Tony jumps and raises his hand to it, ready to shoot, but he sees what it is and stands down.

"Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?"

"I know right, I'd love something like that." I say as I hang down from the ceiling, the cloak and Tony turn to face me.

"There you are kid. Where you been?"

"I had to find my way from what looked like the engine room."

"How's the suit, running like a charm?"

"Yeah, it good. Scarlet integrated well."

"You still have her? I lost Friday leaving the atmosphere."

"I have a protocol in place that uploads her entire consciousness into the suit, just incase someone get their hands on your servers... or going into space apparently."

"Smart thinking, I'll have to implement it. Now down to brass tax," Tony says as they turn back to the wizard and alien, "any ideas how we save this guy?"

"Well... I have this one idea."

"Go on kid, shoot."

"Remember Aliens... the movie." And the realisation and disbelief showed clearly on Tony's face. "Look its all I've got, you blow the side of the ship the alien gets sucked out and I grab the wizard guy before he gets sucked out too then use your nano tech to seal it up." Tony looks to cloak as if to say 'can you believe this guy?' then turns back to me.