Chapter 5

Peter groans as he slowly moves around. The ground is oddly soft as he rolled over with his eyes slowly adjusting to the light, he can slightly hear people talking but he couldn't focus on what was being said. He then realises he's in a bed and as his eyes finally adjust to the light they widen at the realisation of where he was. In a cell with reinforced glass and thick metal bars infant of that, he approaches the glass and sees other cells around him, the room was built like a semi-circle. He looks into each of the cells and sees his fellow avengers in their cells. "And he's finally awake!" Peter turns his head to see Sam, a small smile as Peter looks at him.

"Hey Sam."

"Hey Pete."

"Peter!" He hears Wanda exclaim, he looks to the cell next to same and sees Wanda approach the glass but the sight of her shocked him and he felt his temper rising. She stood in the cell but she had this thick blue straitjacket on her and a collar round her neck.

"Wanda! What the hell!"

"Peter calm down." She says softly. "I'm okay."

"Okay? Look what they've done to you! To all of us!"

"Please Peter, stay calm." Clint says. But Peter's temper is already high.

"God damn it, Tony!"

He start punching the glass at full swing. He hits it but just bounces off. He tries and again but again no effect. "Peter, stop. You won't be able to break it." But Peter ignores him and continues his attack. He hits it again and again and again, his first slowly starting to bleed and getting on the glass in the spot he was hitting.

"Pete, I would stop." Sam encourages him but he ignores him as well. He hits harder and harder, ignoring the pain his hand was feeling he just wanted to release some built up anger. He knew nothing was going to happen from this but it helped him in someway.

"I would listen to your friends Mr. Parker." Ross' voice comes over the intercom. Peter turns and see the camera in the corner of the cell.

"Oh yeah? Or what?" Peter yells at the camera before turning back around and throws one last punch, a large crack appears in front of him on the glass and all eyes including Peters widened in shock.

"I warned you Mr. Parker." Ross's voice appears over the intercom again. Thats when Peters spider-sense went off, Peter turned to see panels slide open and a gas started to pour into the room. Peter looked panicked and he chose his only option and decided to attempt to break the glass further. He started hitting the same spot before where it had cracked before, each hit made it slowly crack some more but he started to feel the effects of the gas, his eyes became heavy and it became harder and harder to keep his arm up. He hit the glass one last time but it did nothing, he wobbled slightly then fell forward into the glass, sliding down it slowly as his eyes close completely.

"Peter!" He heard someone, maybe multiple people yell as he slid down before hitting the ground and passing out. When Peter woke up later he was much more alert, he jumped to his feet to see the glass had been replaced. He also felt something heavy around his neck, he lift his hand to his neck but he never reached the skin as a large bulky collar was now around his neck.

"I warned you Mr. Parker." A voice says, Peter looks towards the glass and watches as Ross appears in front of it holding a small remote in his hand. "Now you'll face the consequence."

"I swear to God, Ross. When I get out of here I'm going to shove your head up your own ass where belongs." Peter almost growls at him, slamming a fist into the glass. Ross gives him a small smirk that just make Peter angrier but Ross then raised his hand showing off the remote, he then moves his thumb on to the button pressing it and Peter's whole body stiffens as an electric shock was sent through his body. Peter struggled to stand as the shock was so intense but he refused to collapse with Ross standing in front of him smirking. Ross finally let go of the button stopping the electrical assault on Peter's body.