Chapter 3

Peter opened his eyes slowly as the sunshines through the blinds covering window, Peter looked to Wanda who was already awake watching one of her favourite shows, 'The Dick Van Dyke Show'. "Morning." He yawns as he sits up in the bed.

"Morning, sleepy head. You better get up soon or you'll be late." She tells him.

"I should stay. Tony will understand why the report is late he's busy already and I can get the other heroes to be on extra alert since I won't be there. I can cancel on-"

"You will not cancel, you told Ned you would meet them now that the Accords meeting was over. Peter Parker you better keep that promise, those boys want to meet you."

"But-" She cut him off.

"No buts! They're excited to meet you. I will be fine, you can come back tomorrow." Peter groans at her as he rolls out of bed.

"I think they'll be disappointed with me, I'm not at all interesting." That's when Peter felt a pillow hit him in the head.

"Hey! Watch what you say about my boyfriend."

"Fine, I'm amazing." He responds sarcastically, Wanda had gotten up at this point and walked over to him and she gave him a quick kiss.

"Yes you are. Now go before I do let you stay. Make sure you say bye to Vision and Nat."

"I will..." He says giving her one last kiss before leaving her room. He went into his room first and put on his suit then some normal clothes over it, he went to find Vision and Nat. Vision was watching the news when Peter entered the common area. "Hey Vis, I'm heading back to Manhatten. I should be back tomorrow." Vision paused the news and turns to Peter.

"Thank you for letting me know Peter. Will you be back early or late tomorrow?"

"Probably late knowing me. That's why I'm leaving now so it won't be two days." Peter looks around the common area before turning back to Vision, "Any idea where Nat is?"

"Miss Romanov left early this morning on a flight to London, she did not say what business she had there."

"Ah okay, I'll give her a call later." Peter turns to leave but remembers something else he warned to ask Vision," hey Vis, can you keep an eye on Wanda? It's been a rough few days."

"Of course Peter."

"Thanks Vis, can always count on you."

"Peter... I take it you still won't be signing?"

"I can't right now Vis, it just goes against everything I believe in and I don't trust it."

"That is understandable. I believe there is no right decision here, we can only do what we feel is best." Peter gave Vision a nod after he said this then made his way to the garage where his Spider-Cycle. He pressed an earpiece into his ear before sliding on his watch that was connected to his bike and suit.

"Scarlet, turn the cycle to incognito mode. I'm travelling back as Peter and not Spidey."

"Right away, Sir." The cycle slowly started to change its appearance becoming less bulky as the armour plating disappeared and the bike became a Harley-Davidson. "Where are we travelling today?"

"Ned's apartment, plan the fastest route. Streets only no web-line." He put on some sunglasses that showed what his HUD would normally show him. Something Tony came up with them and the watch for him. "Oh and turn off any alerts about the Avengers or the Accords in the news. I need to focus once I get to Ned's"

"On it, Sir." He hops on the bike and he heads for the city to meet Ned's mentee's, Genke and Miles. Both apparently were very excited to meet him because he was a student of Tony's and Ned had obviously bragged to them he had met THE Tony Stark because of Peter. They instantly demanded proof which he showed willingly an image of Ned, Peter and Tony working in the lab. Once they saw this they begged for him to meet Tony which he reluctantly had to tell them Tony was far too busy, so they asked if Peter was free. Ned asked that night and Peter said he'd drop by the next day since he had to go back anyway, they would work on finishing the report before going to meet them at the coffee shop near their high school.