Chapter 8

"Not bad, Маленький павучок."

"Right back at ya, маленька відьма" The look on Wanda's face was priceless as Peter laughed. "Yeah, I know some Sokovian. It's very similar to Romanian, Russian and Ukrainian and I'm fluent in two of them, still leaning Russian." He slammed another robot into the wall before turning back to her. "I'm also taller than you so you can't call me littl-" He didn't finish what he was saying, his spider sense was going crazy. It was so intense it brought Peter down to one knee.

"Peter?" He heard Wanda ask. "What's up?" She knelt down in front of him to check if he was okay.

"My spider....sense is... going crazy." He groaned, made his way back to his feet with Wanda's help, "Behind you..." Wanda turned and blasted the oncoming robots away. Peter looked around for the cause, but he couldn't see anything new that would make him react like this. He then tilted his head upward to see the QuinJet flying and shooting the area. "Its Ultron..." Wanda followed his eyeline to see what he was looking at. "Stay here. Protect the core!" Peter told her before rushing out, swing and jumping from debris to follow the Quinjet. His Spider-Sense didn't just go off because of Ultron's presence, it was far too intense. He's firing on everyone and everything, meaning he's going to kill someone. Peter could hear Hulk's roar from a distance before it swung around in a different direction. Peter did his best to catch up, but the destroyed city was out of his element as he got to the edge of the city where the lifeboats were, and where the Quinjet just arrived. It started laying down fire and he saw Barton directly in its line of fire as he saved grabbed a kid. 

Clint!" Peter yelled shooting a web in his direction but he knew he would be too short and far too slow, just like it was with Gwen. Everything felt like it was in slow-motion for Peter as the gun fire grew closer to Barton, Peter's spider-sense was going crazy and within a blink of an eye Barton and the kid were gone. Moved from the spot Peter had been staring at in a blur, a silver blur. He scanned the area for any signs of them and that's when he saw Pietro's body drop to the ground. "No..." Barton checked for signs of life but he shook his head no to Steve. Peter looked back towards the church and saw a large amount of red energy dissipating, Wanda must've sensed his death and her grief let out a large amount of energy. At the corner of his eye he saw a large green blur jumping to the carrier and when he turned towards it, he saw the Hulk jumping back from the Hellicarrier and into the Quinjet that was making an attempt to escape. Peter watched as Ultron's body was thrown from the Quinjet into the middle of the city, right by the church. Peter's eye grew wide and he rushed back to get to Wanda.

"Peter, you and Wanda need to get off the city now. I'm sending Thor to the church and this floating rock is going to blow."

"Yeah... I'm... working on it!" Peter told Tony out of breath as he tried to get to Wanda as quick as possible. "Just blow it... when you're ready."

"Get off now, Kid! I mean-" Peter switched off his comms, tired of listening to Tony and tired in general. He arrived at the church and saw Wanda wasn't inside, he turned to look for her and saw he inside the a nearby tram that had a very large Ultron sized hole in it, she was dealing over the body of Ultron and Peter watched as they spoke.

"Wanda, if you stay here, you'll die."

"I just did." Peter heard Wanda say as he got closer, "Do you know how it felt?" She used her powers to rip out Ultron's core from his chest . "It felt like that." Peter's spider sense went off again, he shot a web at Wanda and yanked her to him. As soon as she hit his chest and he wrapped his arms around her the city dropped and they were sent hurtling towards the earth.

"Need a hand!" Peter yelled over the comms but no one replied. He looked down at Wanda, her head pressed against his chest as he tried to keep her safe from any floating debris that was falling with them.