Whitlocks:1

Hi!
And welcome to my story.
It's the author. (Yes that crackhead that you are going to hate later because of what I do to my characters.)
*cue evil laugh*
So, I just made this trailer-just made meaning I made the trailer months after publishing this-and would love for you to check it out.
It does have a lot of spoilers so if you don't like spoilers don't watch it until you have read the book.
If the video did not work for you just search in YouTube 'Maggie schneider' or 'Adopted trailer the spoils literally everything'
Have fun with it and enjoy the story!!
-Kylie/the crackhead you will hate in 4-10 chapters 😁❤

If the video did not work for you just search in YouTube 'Maggie schneider' or 'Adopted trailer the spoils literally everything' Have fun with it and enjoy the story!!-Kylie/the crackhead you will hate in 4-10 chapters 😁❤

Summer's pov

I honestly couldn't believe it. I was being adopted. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be though. No one could replace my dead parents. I was sitting in the back of my Social worker's car. As she drove down the road she rattled off a list of things that I needed.

Elizabeth stopped the car and got out motioning for me to get out. Last week I had went to court and met the family.

It was a very large family. Six brothers, one graduated and then deceased. The parents were nice. But the people at the orphanage never liked me. I had been raised in a military base and I was tough, so I made social workers nervous.

For good reason too. When I was ten my home on base was attacked. My mother and father killed. I had a barely escaped with my life. My right shoulder was badly injured by three bullets. The bullets should have killed me but miraculously it didn't. My father had trained me to survive any situation and I survived the situation.

Unfortunately, he did not. The people at the orphanage didn't know that of course. All they knew was that I was found on the side of the road unconscious with a major loss of blood and three bullets in my right shoulder.

I climbed out of the car and swung my duffel bag over my left shoulder.

"Do you have your medication?" Elizabeth asked for the fourth time. She liked seeming like she didn't care but I knew that she did. I nodded.

"Good. Then we will wait for them in that cafe." Elizabeth said pointing at a little cafe.

I grabbed my duffel bag and backpack from the trunk and followed Elizabeth in. A few minutes later a couple walked in looking around. The woman had long blond hair and bright blue eyes. The man had blond hair too but with amber eyes. They spotted us and walked over smiling.

"Ah, Mrs and Mr Whitlock it is good to see you again." Elizabeth said standing and shaking hands with both of them. I stood too and Bekka/Mrs. Whitlock hugged me.

"Its good to see you both." Bekka told us, "well. Everything is set up. All the documents are in order. So Summer Forested is officially Summer Whitlock." Elizabeth told us.

Bekka cheered while Walter/Mr. Whitlock hugged me tightly. "She will continue with her medication. And I believe that is all." Elizabeth added.

Both Walter and Bekka were beaming. I smiled seeing their happiness. "Well, we're excited to show you your new room. And you remember the boys right? And their friend Nick?" Bekka asked me.