He Is So Dead:8

Summer/Natasha's POV

I went to my closet. I didn't want to wear anything fancy so I picked out a black t-shirt and kept my ripped jeans on. I closed my door and took my sweatshirt off. Then my white tank top. I pulled the black t-shirt over my head and noticed the hall pass still in my back pocket. I'd have to return it later.

I brushed the knots out of my hair and let it lay flat. Then I opened the door and walked downstairs.

"We're going to walk home to change. We'll be back shortly." Pamela told me.

I nodded and said goodbye as they left. Then I sat down on a bar stool to watch Mom cook. She turned around and smiled. "You look nice in that shirt. How come I haven't seen you wear it before?" She asked.

"Its a t-shirt. I didn't want to risk my scars showing. But now that you guys know I guess its fine." I replied.

"So that's why you always wore long sleeves?" She asked.

I bit my lip and nodded. Mom set down her knife that she was cutting chicken with and wiped her hands on a towel before walking around the island and hugging me. She let go and held me at arms length. "You know you never have to hide anything from us. We're here for you." She told me.

I nodded and she let go of me. She walked back to the knife and continued cutting chicken. "So, aside from the whole 'Clark' thing, how was you're day?" She asked me.

We talked for a while and eventually the girls came back. Dad came back for dinner and once we had eaten, I slipped Nick's letterman jacket on, we all piled in the car and left.

Thirty-one minutes later we reached the Highschool. It was different from ours. We walked to the bleachers and sat down. The game started and the boys ran out onto the field. My brothers and Nick looked worried until they spotted me seated with the girls and Mom and Dad. Nick grinned when he saw I was wearing his jacket.

In the end our team-The Eagles-won by a landslide. The girls wanted to meet the boys outside the locker room and I asked if I could go. Reluctantly Mom and Dad let me go. I followed the girls and we waited outside the locker room. The boys came out and we congratulated them on the win.

While the girls were talking one of the guys on my brother's team jogged over. "Sup Whitlock! Nice touch down! Anyway, Jeff is throwing a party tonight at his place. Wanna come? You all are invited. Especially the pretty lady." The guy said winking at me.

I bit my lip as my smile dropped. No one had ever called me pretty. And this guy didn't seem like a nice guy.

Andrew noticed my discomfort, because he shifted his large frame in front of me slightly and replied. "Sorry man, not ton-" I cut him off.

"No you guys should go. If you want to." I told him.

The guy grinned, "So it's a yes?" He asked.

Andrew signed and turned to me. "You sure?" He asked me.

I nodded and Andrew turned back to the guy. "Yes, we will come." He told the guy.

The guy's grin widened and he jogged off. Andrew turned around. "Alright, I'm just going to warn you that Mom and Dad might not want you going. It's a Highschool party Summer. That type of party can get rowdy." Andrew warned me. I nodded.

"Alright, lets go." Luke told us leading us to the parking lot. He talked to Mom and Dad about the party and promised to make sure at least either Luke, Will, Nick or himself were by my side the entire time. Mom and Dad finally agreed and they got in their car with Mason. He wasn't allowed to go to the party. Andrew and Pamela got in Andrew's car. Luke, Tanya, Will and Kylie got in Luke's car. and me, Tyler and Nick got in Nick's car.