Try Me Sweetie:10

Summer/Natasha's POV

"How did you find me?" I spat.

"Oh? Oh! I see. Yes well. When you handed me your hall pass, I saw the ring you wore. You always wore a little metal heart ring on you right pinkie finger. I also saw your name. Nice to meet you Summer Whitlock. It would have been a great cover name if you hadn't been wearing the ring and if you hadn't asked your parents when you were younger to change your name to Summer. Then I quickly attached the tracker to the hall pass and let you go. I hopped you would take the hall pass with you and you did. So all I had to do was drive around. You made it so much easier to find you by waving to your parents. Thank you for that." Clark explained.

"Fine I get it your smart. Now leave them alone. They didn't do anything to you." I spat.

"See I can't do that. I was going to kidnap you when you were asleep, but I thought I could use some leverage. Give me what I want and no one gets hurt." Clark told me.

I glared at him. He grinned back. "Make you're choice." Clark said.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want the location of the tech. You and you're parents were the only ones who knew. And they are dead. So I need your help." Clark answered.

I glanced down to the others. Andrew shook his head which made the man with his gun pressed to Andrew's head shove Andrew so his face was on the ground.

I growled in the back of throat. "Now, now. Be nice. Are you going to give me the location? Or will you're family die?" Clark asked.

I needed to think fast. If he took me with him to the 'location' then it would buy me time. But if I told him I didn't know where the tech would kill my family and friends. I didn't know where the tech was. My Dad had only told me that there was tech.

"Fine. But I have to come with you." I told him as the other protested.

Clark raised an eyebrow. "Why?" He asked.

"It will only open to me." I lied.

"What does it need? DNA? I can get that from you easily." Clark told me pulling out a pocket knife.

"No, not DNA. It scans my eye and finger print. My Dad made all the right precautions." I lied again.

"Fine. Get her and knock the others out. We want them alive in the back of the van. Just in case you get naughty." Clark told his men.

Suddenly the back door opened. "Hey guys-" Conner said. He was off his crutches.

"Get him." Clark growled.

Conner ran and in the confusion I grabbed a gun. I cleared my throat and held the gun to my head.

Clark turned and sighed. He pulled out his own bun and pointed it at Mason. Mason whimpered.

"Let them go, or you never get the tech. I'm you're only way to it. And.. Well, once I'm gone. All you're hope of finding the tech is gone. So I suggest you let them go." I said cocking the gun.

My brothers and friends shouted at me but were silenced by Clark cocking his gun. "Try me sweetie." Clark replied.

I walked over to Mason so I was next to him and didn't lower my gun. I noticed Clark's fingers tighten on the trigger. "I'll give you till the count of three to lower you're gun and drop it. One..." Clark said. I didn't budge.

"Two.." I moved closer to Mason.

"Three." Clark sighed and pulled the trigger.

At the last second I jumped in front of the gun. I felt a familiar pain. But instead of it being in my shoulder. It was in my stomach.

I fell to the ground, vision blurry as I heard sirens mixed with screams. The doors burst open as my vision became rimmed with red.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Hey guys!

Sorry this is sort of a short chapter.

What did you think?

What would you have done if you were put in that situation?

Comment and vote if you liked it!

-Kylie❤