Don't Cross an Overprotective Football Player:4

Nick's POV

It was past midnight in the middle of the second movie when Summer fell asleep. She slumped over and her head lay in my lap. I couldn't blame her. I was tired too.

I had just played a long football game and was now pulling an all-nighter with friends.

She lay there so silently. She was to prettiest girl I had ever seen, with her brown hair going down to the middle of her back, her green eyes swirled with blue, and her gorgeous smile. Man, you could knock people off their feet with that smile.

"Aww," I heard someone say from the floor.

I realized the room had gone silent and looked up. Everyone was making faces at me like 'aren't you two adorable?'

"What?" I asked.

"Seriously, you two just met but I already ship you two," Pamela's commented.

I glared at her and glanced back down to Summer, still fast asleep on my lap.

CLAP! CLAP!

Someone clapped their hands loudly and my head shot up. I found Will with his hands in position to clap again but Kylie tackled him.

Never underestimate Kylie-or any of the girls for that matter.

Summer stirred and everyone's head snapped in that direction. Instead of waking up she put her hands on my leg closest to her treating me like a pillow.

"Aww," everyone said.

I glared down at them and tried ignoring them. Eventually they went back to playing Apples-to-apples and I continued watching Marvel.

~~~

After I-don't-know-how-long everyone stopped playing apples-to-apples and finished the cold pizza. The sun came up and Kylie, Tanya and Summer were the only ones asleep.

"Guys I have to go get the legal papers for my clients to sign and-aww." Bekka said coming down the stairs. She was staring at Summer's head in my lap.

Summer stirred and she sat up blurry-eyed. She looked around the room and noticed her hands still on my leg. She jerked her hands back and looked away blushing.

Bekka smiled and said, "I bought bagels yesterday, so that's for breakfast. I'll be back around two. Love you bye!" Then she walked back up the stairs. We heard the front door open and then close.

"Well! I'm hungry!" Will exclaimed jumping up.

"You just ate cold pizza." Kylie muttered crawling up from the ground where she had fallen asleep.

"I'm a growing boy." Will replied

"That's what you said last time." Kylie said.

Will rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand dragging her up the stairs.
"Can I use your shower I feel so gross right now." Pamela asked Andrew, "sure. But what are you going to wear afterwards?" He asked.

"Can I borrow a pair of jeans Summer?" Pamela asked.

"Sure," Summer replied.

She got up from the couch and led Pamela up the stairs.

"You guys would make to cutest couple!" Tanya exclaimed now wide awake. She was looking at me and glancing to the stairs where Summer had disappeared.

I rolled my eyes and got up from the couch. "I'm hungry so if your done fantasizing then we should go eat. No doubt Pam has plans for today." I told them, they all agreed and got up following me up stairs.