Nightmares:16

Summer/Natasha's POV

[Nightmare]

I woke up to a gun shot. I sat up quickly and knocked over the bowl of popcorn from the night before. The others were no longer in the fort.

I crawled out of the fort and found Clark with his minions holding guns to my family's and friend's heads. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Move and they die." Clark said smiling. It was his sweet smile that he had used to worm his way into my family.

I froze. "Give me the tech now." Clark commanded me.

I shook my head and a gun shot rang. My brothers dropped dead to the ground. I screamed and Clark shot Bekka and Walter.

"OKAY! OKAY STOP!" I screamed.

I grabbed the orange bouncy ball from the counter and handed it over to Clark. Clark scoffed and shot everyone but three.

Nick, my Dad Maxwell Beverly and my Mom June Beverly.

"THE TECH IS IN IT!" I screamed.

"And fish have wings." Clark said shaking his head. He shot Nick and I screamed again tears pouring down my cheeks.

"BUT SOME FISH DO!" I screamed back.

Clark shook his head and shot my parents. I screamed again and fell to my knees sobbing. Clark walked up to me and kicked me.

"I'll ask you one more time. Where is the tech?" Clark asked.

I pointed feebly at the bouncy ball and Clark shot it.

"YOU IDIOT!" I screamed. "THERE WAS A THUMB DRIVE IN THERE! WITH THE TECH ON IT!"

Clark stared blankly at the hole in the bouncy ball. He shrugged and turned the gun on me.

"You had your chance at life. But you failed." Clark said.

Then, he pulled the trigger.

[Nightmare ends]
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Wassup fellow wattpadians!

Hope you liked it...

Comment and vote if you did!

Have a wonderful day/night😁

Dms are always open❤

-Kylie