I'm Natasha:6

Summer's POV

The next week went by smoothly. Nothing interesting happened if you don't count the lockdown drill with my panic attack and the school bully Kira dumping her trash in my lap. It was Friday, the last class of the day: Study Hall.

The only class I didn't have a friend or sibling in. Instead I had Kira and her goons. Otherwise known as the GGG's. That stood for Giddy Glamorous Gawkers. They were giddy, dressed glamorous-ly and gawked at the jocks.

They did not like the title. They preferred the CCP's. That stands for Cute Cool and Popular. And don't ask me why but yes they did copy from Dork Diaries. I however think the former suits them better.

I had just closed my locker when the GGGs walked up. "Must be tough having to live with six guys. And the mom is no help I bet. Am I right?" Kira asked turning to her goons.

Stacey on the right, Megan on the left. Stacey had long curly blond hair with hot pink streaks. Megan had long blond hair with dark purple streaks. They're hair and outfits all matched. Not in color but in clothing. They all wore a crop tank top, Stacey's pink, Megan's purple and Kira's blue. A pair of really tight hard-to-walk-in blue jeans. They each wore a pair of heels that were color coded with their tops.

"No actually. My Dad is great, he helped me understand a math problem the other day, my Mom is the best cook around and super sweet like my Dad, and my brothers are just flat out awesome!" I exclaimed trying to annoy her. The boys had talked to me a lot about God lately and I had noticed myself being kinder and controlling my temper more easily.

I smiled broadly as Kira scowled. "I guess you're just as bad as them all. You've lost you're mind that's it." Kira decided stalking away with her goons.

I grinned and followed them to study hall. I sat down as Ms. O'Hearn stood up.

"Alright class now settle down. We will not have a quiet hour as we normally would. Instead a military official will be coming to share a little about life at the base." Ms. O'Hearn told us.

I raised my hand. "Yes, Ms. Summer?" She asked smiling, she hardly ever has students ask questions.

"Do you know who the military official will be?" I asked worried that I might be Clark. I had heard in the newspaper that he had been appointed to a higher rank since my father had died. He had not been caught when my parents were killed.

"General Robert Clark." She replied.

"Thanks." I said dumbly as I turned my face down looking at the space in the floor between the desk and my shoes. I had to get out of here. He would find me and kill me like he had my parents.

The more I thought about it the more I wanted to puke. Then I felt it. I sprang up from my seat and dashed to the trash can by the door where my lunch came out the wrong end.

"Oh! Dear go straight to the nurse's office." Ms. O'Hearn told me.

I nodded greatfully and grabbed my books, I had set on my desk, before walking out the door.

I made it to the nurse's office without seeing anyone and went in. The nurse told me it had just been nerves and that I was to go back to class.

Of course as my job as a teenager, I did the exact opposite. I went to my locker and just sat against it. I didn't care if I got detention for a week. If I went in that classroom I would most likely die.

At that thought a tear trickled down my cheek and I heard heavy footsteps coming around the corner. I sprang up and dried my tears, covered my face with my long brown hair and pretended to be trying to open my locker.