Bloody Knuckles:14

Nick's POV

I had just came back from a run when Will texted me.

'Hey, wanna come over? We're all bored out of our minds and Nat's really depressed though she won't admit it'

I texted back. 'Sure I'll be over in a minute.'

I showered quickly and grabbed my phone, wallet and keys. Said goodbye to Mom and then hopped in the car. I drove down the street and got out.

I knocked on the door and heard running feet. The door swung open to reveal Tyler.

"Dude, we need an idea to cheer up Nat. She hasn't come out of her room since breakfast. And its 11:48." He said as I walked in.

"And you think I could help why?" I asked.

"We're not stupid. We all know you have been crushing on Nat since you first saw her." Tyler told me.

"I thought I was subtle." I said fake-pouting.

"You? Subtle? Never." Tyler said chuckling.

I rolled my eyes and followed Tyler down stairs where everyone else was except for Nat.

"Great your here. Any ideas on how to cheer Nat up?" Luke asked.

"Do we even know what she likes?" Andrew asked.

"Sure we do, chocolate, stuffed animals, books, food, movies, swimming, white roses, sleep, working out and family time." Mason told us.

"How-?" Will asked but cut himself off.

"I talked a lot with her while she was in rehab." Mason replied shrugging.

"We could create a list of things to do and let her choose what we all do with her?" I suggested.

They all agreed and pulled out a notepad to write down lists of things we could do. Once that was finished we sent Mason up to get Nat and we all sat around the kitchen and living room.

Nat came down slowly followed my Mason.

"What's going on? Mason said it was urgent." She asked rubbing her eyes.

"We wanted to cheer you up so we came up with a list of things to do. You pick." Andrew said.

Nat lightly punched Mason's shoulder and sighed raising her eyebrows as Andrew handed her the list of things.

She glanced over it and smiled softly.

"So what do you want to do?" Luke asked.

"This was really thoughtful guys but I'm really tired. Thanks but I just need some time alone." Nat said giving Andrew the list back.

"But why not? You just took a nap," Mason asked her.

"I'm just not really feeling it. Sorry," Nat replied.

"Not even one of these things?" Will asked who was leaning on his elbows on the island.

Nat sighed and held out her hand for the list. Andrew gave it back and Nat looked over it again more slowly.

"Day out?" Nat shrugged looking up from the list.

The boys pumped their fists in the air and then Luke said, "Okay, go get ready and be down in ten minutes. We'll work out seating arrangements."

Nat nodded and went back upstairs. "Okay, guys. We need to make this work. We'll have fun too but we need to get Nat out of her dark little hole." Andrew said.

We all agreed and Will, Luke and Andrew left to get their phones, wallets and keys.

They returned and worked out seating arrangements before Nat came down. She was wearing whitewashed blue jeans that were loose around the ankles, a yellow, pink and blue tye-dye shirt and white converse shoes. She had her hair braided mess-ily and she looked more awake than before.