School:2

Summer's pov

I woke up to a knock on my door. I pulled my pillow over my head as someone opened my door. "Good morning, its time to get up or you'll be late." Bekka said softly poking her head through the door.

I rolled over and removed the pillow from my head. "Okay." I mumbled slowly crawling out of bed. Bekka nodded and walked out closing the door behind her.

I stood up and stretched my back walking to the dresser. I grabbed blue ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, nude bra, fresh underwear and a oversized black Champion sweatshirt. Then I crossed the hall and took a quick shower.

When I got out of the shower I took the pain medicine and brushed my hair. I gave myself two French braids and put lip balm on. Then I walked back to my room and tossed my dirty clothes in the laundry hamper.

I grabbed my book bag, schedule off my desk, phone and water bottle. I slipped my white converse shoes on and walked down stairs to the kitchen.

"Morning," Luke greeted me. He was eating a bowl of cereal and looking at a school paper. Bekka stood by the blender with her finger on the button. Her phone was balanced on her shoulder as she listened to the person in the other line.

I wondered if Luke was the one in the family that cared about grades. He seemed the most disciplined out of them all.

"Good morning." I said to Luke, sitting down on the bar stool next to him. "You're much faster than Will. As soon as he is down we'll leave." Luke told me. "Alright, see you soon. Yep, I know. I've been in a time crunch before too. We'll work things out." Bekka said into the phone.

Then she hung up and clicked the button on the blender. After a few minutes she clicked the button again and the noise stopped. "I've got to go. One of my clients is freaking out. Love you two. Tell the boys if they want a smoothie they can grab one just don't use my nice thermos." Bekka told us, pouring some smoothie into a thermos, using a rag to scrub off a little smoothie that had gotten on her black slacks, scooping her purse off the counter and walking around the island. She hugged both of us and kissed the tops of our heads before waving and then walking out the door.

It seemed like this family was always busy.

"Is she always this busy?" I asked Luke, "no. Sometimes her clients are more demanding though."

"Where does she work?" I asked him,

"She's a realtor. Dad is a nurse at Sunshine Home Health, so he always has charting to do." Luke explained, "oh." I replied, "Sup!" Will said dashing down the stairs, loudly.

"Morning," Luke said stuffing his school paper in a duffel bag with a eagle logo.

"Could you be any louder? I was trying to get a couple extra minutes." Andrew grumbled slowly walking up the stairs from the basement.

"Oh, I can be much louder." Will replied grinning devilishly. He opened his mouth to yell but was stopped by a football hitting his stomach.

"Dude, chill. I know you can be louder. I never said I wanted a demo." Andrew said lounging on a couch.

Will picked up the football. "Dude, this is mine." Will said walking over to Andrew pointing to something that I couldn't see. Andrew shrugged and replied with, "then you must have mine."

"Do you guys play sports?" I asked, which was probably a stupid question because anyone could clearly see that they were ripped.

"Yeah. I started football last year and convinced them to join." Will told me walking back over and leaning his elbows on the island. "Wrong. Nick convinced you to join and then you and him convinced us." Andrew corrected, "I'm going to wake Mason and Tyler.... The fun way." He said miming Will's mischievous grin.