Chapter 3

On the bed was laying a young woman. Thranduil concluded that she was around 14 human years. She had white-blonde hair that had been braided, but now was a mess. Her face was white and she was clearly pregnant.

"How come such a young girl is already pregnant? And what is such a beauty doing in this gross village?" Thranduil asked himself. although she looked like she was sick, Thranduil felt attracted by her unnatural beauty. He decided to call Doreah.

"What happened to her?" he asked.

"After Khal Drogo died, she wanted to save him. She asked a witch to cure him. One of our men didn't trust the witch and pushed our Kahleesi to the side to get to the tent. She fell onto her stomach, which led to her state," Doreah explained.

"Thank you, Doreah," Thranduil said. "I don't think I can do a lot for the child, but I can possibly help her."

"If you are able to, I would thank you with all my heart," Doreah added before she was dismissed.

Thranduil looked at the girl again. He needed to be quick. With no help from the mother, he brought a boy to this strange place. Thranduil was happy the mother was unconcious, for the boy was born without any life in him. Two days later, the girl still didn't wake up. Thranduil started to worry, but her pulse was normal and she was breathing steadily. when he was washing his hands on the third day, he heard a little moan of pain. The mother was waking up. He walked over to the bed and sat down on the side. All of a sudden her eyes fluttered open. All the time, these beautiful purple eyes had been hiding behind the closed eyelids, but now they were gazing up at him. Thranduil couldn't say a word, or he just didn't know what he had to say.