Chapter 11

When they came outside, Drogon came their way. He saw quickly that something was wrong with his mother.

"Drogon, flee, I will see you soon. But don't start looking for me," Daenerys told him, because she was sure she was going to die. Drogon took flight quickly and Daenerys looked at her last son leaving her life.

Missandei brought Daenerys to Mele Bantis and helped her onto the beautiful black horse with red curls on his body.

"Mele bantis," she said in High Valyrian,"Bring Daenerys to Bilbo Baggins. He can help her." Then she turned to Daenerys.

"Dany, trust me, you'll be fine. Stay strong and tell Bilbo Baggins what happened. He can save you."

"Thank you, Missandei, I'll keep you in my heart."

"I know you will. Keep the name Bilbo Baggins in your mind. Knock three times on his door and ask him for help. He will open the door. When you are inside, tell him I sent you. You can fully trust him."

"I'll see you again, my friend," Daenerys said.

After she said those words, Mele Bantis started speeding up. Daenerys looked back and saw Missandei walking into the castle.

'I'm alone again,' Daenerys thought,'I don't know this Bilbo Baggins. How is he supposed to help me anyways?' Mele Bantis kept going and Daenerys fell into an awake sleep. Nothing came into her brain, but she saw everything.

'I am going to die this time. There is no person like Elrond to help me,' she thought, smiling at the moment she thought about him.

The sun was setting when Daenerys woke up from her half sleep. Mele Bantis stopped and it looked like she was searching for something. Daenerys looked down and saw that at the foot of the hill, there was a little village. All of a sudden, Mele Bantis came into motion again. She was galloping down hills. Just then, Daenerys saw the people walking around.

'They are so short,' she thought. Mele Bantis jumped over one of them, the tiny person shook his fust to them, and stopped in front of a door. Daenerys got down, but almost collapsed. She lost a lot of blood during the ride and was happy she was wearing a black dress. It made the blood less visible. With her last strenght, she managed to reach the door. As Missandei told her, she knocked on the door 3 times.

"Bilbo Baggins? I'm a friend of Missandei. She told me you can help me." she said. There came no answer. She tried it two times again.

"This is hopeless," she whispered to herself. She leaned against the door. Without a warning, the door opened. Daenerys fell inside, but was caught by two strong arms. She felt clumsy and tried to get onto her legs, but she was to weak. The person that was holding her, picked her up. Finally she could see him. He had long blonde-white hair and was wearing a green armor, but the most interesting part about him were his pointy ears. He made her think of Elrond.

"Are you Bilbo Baggins?" she asked in disbelief. A smile came onto the face of the man.

"I'm not," was the only thing he said, walking her further into the tiny house.