Chapter 10

Daenerys returned the smile. Jon didn't fully look like he was really happy. Daenerys noticed he was holding Cersei's sword.

"Is she dead?" Jon asked. Tears filled Daenerys' eyes.

"Yes, I killed her," she responded, walking to Jon.

"It's okay," he said pulling her into a hug. She hugged him back. She finally relaxed a bit.

All of a sudden she felt pain her stomach, which reminded her of the pain she felt when she woke up after giving birth to Rhaego. She pulled away and looked down. A rather smal part of a sword was sticking in her body. She looked at the hand holding it and felt extremely betrayed. Jon Snow pushed the sword fully into her body. She tried to keep herself on her legs by grabbing Jon, but he pushed her and Daenerys fell to the ground with a gasp. How could he, the man that said he loved her, betray her like this? She had the feeling she couldn't do anything against it.

Missandei was walking through the corridors and looking at all the art hanging there, when she heard a gasp from the Throne Room followed by a thud. She ran in and saw Daenerys laying on the floor. Missandei ran over to her mistress and friend. Then she saw the gushing wound in her stomach.

"Daenerys, please don't leave me," she said.

"Get me out of here," Daenerys said in High Valyrian, which Jon couldn't understand.

Missandei looked at Jon. She right away knew that he stabbed Daenerys.

"Let me bring my mistress to Mele Bantis, so she can die in Valyria, as she asked me," she said with tears in her eyes.

"Fine," Jon said,"But you will stay here as a servant."

"Yes, my lord," she said. She picked Daenerys up and started heading outside.