Chapter 36

One morning, Daenerys woke up.

"Good morning, beautiful," Thranduil said. Daenerys chuckled.

"Good morning," she said and sat up.

"Soon, the Feast of Starlight will take place. Would you like to go there with me?" Thranduil asked.

"Are you stupid? Of course I will go with you," Daenerys said and gave Thranduil a kiss.

"You can chose which dress you want to wear," he said and stood up. Daenerys put on her training-outfit and walked outside. The last few days, she had been practicing bow and arrow with Legolas and Tauriel. When she came on the training-court, she saw the pair didn't arrive yet.

"I can use my time well," she whispered to herself and unsheated her sword. She was practising on a puppet when some arrows came towards her. She fended off the arrows and smiled.

"You won. I showed you my sword skills," she said and saw Legolas and Tauriel jumping out of a tree.

"That was amazing," Legolas said. Daenerys smiled.

"Teach me," Tauriel said.

"Sure," Daenerys said. The rest of the day, Daenerys spent on the training-court with the two elves. Soon, they got her techniques.

It was already dusk when Daenerys made her way back to the castle. She saw Istuives hurrying towards her and Daenerys started to run herself. She was scared something was wrong with Thranduil.

"What's wrong?" Daenerys asked the elleth. Istuives calmed down and catched her breath.

"Thranduil didn't see you all day long and is really worried about you. Where have you been?" the elleth explained.

"I was on the training-court," Daenerys said.

"Please go to Thranduil," Istuives said.

"I will," Daenerys said. She hurried throuh the hallways and into the room she shared with Thranduil. She saw him putting on his armour.

"Is that necessary? It's not very soft, is it?" she said jokingly and chuckled. Thranduil turned around and saw her smiling face. He walked towards her and pulled her into a hug.

"I was so scared you got hurt," he whispered in her ear.

"Sorry, I lost track of time," she said. Thranduil took off the upper part of his armour and Daenerys saw the necklace on his chest.

"Give me back my necklace," she said with a smirk on her face

"Give me back my necklace," she said with a smirk on her face. Thranduil looked at her and gave her the nacklace. She looked at him and smiled.

"Did you keep it with you all the time?" she asked.

"I wore it since you gave it to me. It felt like you were with me."

"That's cute," Daenerys said and walked away to put her nightgown on. When she came back into the room, Thranduil was already laying in bed. Daenerys climbed in and snuggled close to him. He pulled her towards him and kissed her.

"You are my sun, my stars and the moon of my life," he whispered into her ear. Daenerys gasped.

"What's wrong?" Thranduil asked.

"That's what Khal Drogo and I called eachother. I was the moon of his life and he was my sun and stars. Although I think that description would fit you better," she said.

"Happily," Thranduil said, gave Daenerys a kiss and put his head down to sleep.

'He is indeed my sun and stars,' Daenerys thought and went to sleep as well.