Chapter 27

Daenerys would pay a visit to Erebor for an armour for herself, some of the dragons and the dragonriders. She wore one of her old dresses. After saying goodbye to Sauron, she departed. Mele Bantis brought her to Erebor. Without hesitation she walked in. Dori was the first one to notice her.

"Queen Daenerys, I see you recovered," he said bowing. All the dwarves came towards her.

"Indeed, Dori, I did," she said. Thorin saw the ring with the red gem.

"Are you married to the elvenking?" he asked. All of the dwarves were confused when she started to laugh about this comment.

"I'm not married to Thranduil, but to Sauron," she said. "But that is unimportant. I came here with a request. I need armour for myself, some of my dragons and all off the dragonriders. Would you mind coming to Mordor to work on it?"

"Of course we will come," Bombur said.

"Good," Daenerys responded. Again the same party, without elve and hobbit, were on their way.

In Mordor, Daenerys brought the dwarves to their station. She was happy to see them working. A few hours later, Daenerys and Sauron were in the Throne Room, talking about tactics for the upcoming war. The doors opened and Thorin came in with the outfit Daenerys asked for.

"Thank you, Thorin, it's gorgeous," she said, coming down to him.

"On some places, like the belly and the high shoulders, we put extra protection," he explained. Daenerys gave him a nod and he left. Daenerys took the outfit up and went to change. Sauron loved the result. She looked fierce.

"I'll be back in a few hours," she said.

"Where are you going?" Sauron asked.

"I'm going to investigate the weak spots of Mirkwood," she said, and Sauron started to laugh.

"You are a magnificent woman, Daenerys, but it is very clever. Please, do me a favor and take an eagle and not a dragon. They are less suspicious."

"I will. See you later."

Daenerys walked out and stepped onto one of the eagles. After a little time they were already in Mirkwood. The eagle circled over the halls and Daenerys jumped off, landing next to a guard. The guard looked at her in confusion. "Nice wheater right?" she said, after which she killed the elf within a second. Daenerys casually walked in and saw how few the guards were. She came past the room of the council and heard voices. 'This might give me some information,' she thought and decided to eavesdrop. She heard Thranduil's voice.

"Why did we do that? I lost a person I promised to keep save," he said, and Daenerys smiled at his broken voice. 'How would you feel if you knew I was the one that married Sauron?' she thought. She took her Targaryen necklace out of her pocket. She wanted to try something.

"We had no choice, it was their request," one councilor said

"I'm sure she would understand," a younger one said.

"But we could have told them I didn't want to give anything like a human, elf or even a dwarve," Daenerys heard Thranduil saying. Just at the moment she wanted to throw her necklace into the room, she heard footsteps. She stepped into the shadow, not realising that elves can see pretty good in the dark.

"Who's there," Legolas said. Thranduil and the council came out of the room.

"What is going on, Legolas?" Thranduil asked. Then he saw someone standing in the shadow.

"Why do you linger in the shadow?" he asked. No answer came from the person. "Come out," Thranduil said irritated. Daenerys made sure the cap was covering her eyes, put the necklace back into her pocket and stepped into the light.