Chapter 26

Thranduil sent guards all over Middle-Earth to find Daenerys. He even asked some guards to go to Mordor to investigate if Sauron had anything to do with it. A few days had passed, and all the parties returned, except the one that went to Mordor. Thranduil started to worry, because Legolas went with them. When Thranduil was lost in his thoughts, the gates opened and Legolas walked in.

"Legolas," Thranduil said happily, closing his arms around his son.

"I think I know something about Daenerys, Ada," Legolas said.

"Go on," Thranduil said hopefully.

"When we arrived in Mordor and we were almost at the castle, a dragon in an iron armour blocked the entrance. We could see the fire coming up in his throat. Right before he started to spit fire, a woman came outside and told him to stop. She was wearing a blue dress and wolves surrounded her. I thought I knew her, but I wasn't sure. After that we went away."

"What do you want to say with this?" Thranduil asked

"Sauron has something to do with it. I have never seen a dragon in armour," Legolas responded.

Thranduil's mind wouldn't stop making questions. 'Was it maybe Daenerys? Is she just leader of the army or is there more going on? Will she forgive me if I ever see her again?' He decided to get his army ready, so they could withstand an attack.

The day prior to the arrivement of the elves in Mordor, the wedding took place. Daenerys was wearing a black dress with silver details.

Her hair was in a twist braid, which would look the best with the crown she would wear

Her hair was in a twist braid, which would look the best with the crown she would wear. Next to the aisle was standing the full dragon army, with next to every single one of them their rider. Daenerys had asked to not put them in their armour and Sauron had agreed. She could feel she was nervous. In front of Sauron, she smiled at him. After the wedding ceremony, Daenerys would be crowned. She sat down on her knees and Sauron pushed a golden circlet with a red gem on her head.

"From now on, you are Queen Daenerys Targaryen of the Dark," he announced

"From now on, you are Queen Daenerys Targaryen of the Dark," he announced. The people that were present started to cheer and clap. Daenerys felt amazing. This was the first time she was a proper queen with a crown and a throne to sit upon.

"We need to get ready for war," Sauron said softly

"The armour of a few dragons need to be changed," Daenerys said. "They are too heavy. The dragons are not able to fullfill their actions properly."

"Do you know someone who can help us?" Sauron asked.

"Yes, the dwarves of Erebor see me as their queen. I'm sure they'll help me," she said, and Sauron pulled her into a kiss.

The next morning, Daenerys was walking through the castle with the wolves she got from Sauron. She heard a dragon, probably Balarion, coming down and roar. He did this more often to get Daenerys' attention and he would only want to push his nose against her belly. With a smile on her face, she walked outside and saw a party of elves. One of them was Legolas.

"Balerion, stop," she ordered the dragon. The dragon turned around and pushed his nose against her belly. With a smile she stroke his head and he flew off. Daenerys came down towards the elves, the growling wolves around her. She told them to stop and turned to the elves.

"Gentlemen, I would like you to leave. My husband and I hoped for a bit of rest and the dragon already makes enough sound. Tell your king Sauron is married and you won't have a long time until we will come for you," she said, after which the elves departed. Daenerys went back into the castle, a smile playing on her lips.