Chapter 32

The dragonfire destroyed the border, but no elve was hurt. Daenerys gave a sign and the riders let their fire-workers down into the city. The other dragons roamed over it and let their fire down. This time, the screams only calmed Daenerys down. The castle came closer and Daenerys felt the need to kill coming up in her body. The four best dragonriders, which all were female, would go inside with Daenerys and the rest would fight the guards together with the ground troops to keep the outside of the castle. 'The armour of my riders is fireproof, they'll be save,' Daenerys thought. The five dragons took their place around the castle.

"Dracarys," Daenerys said and she heard the familiar sound of the fire coming up in the throats of the dragons. The flames came over the castle and the four riders went inside. Daenerys waited until she saw the ground troops arrived and then jumpped into the castle. Fire engulfed her and kept the guards away. She walked into the throne room and saw the other riders standing around a man. A smile came onto Daenerys' lips.

Thranduil had just put on his armour, when fire came into the throne room. It stayed away from him, but blocked every way out. All of a sudden, four female assassin's came through the fire into the hall. Thranduil immediately saw the white assassin was not with them. He took better hold of his sword and started to unsheat it when somebody came through the biggest entrance. It was the white assassin. Thranduil put his sword back and turned towards her. Right in front of him, she stopped walking.

"King," she said, standing straight and not showing any signs of respect.

"Assassin," Thranduil said as stiff as possible.

"It's nice to be alone with you," she said, slightly tilting her head.

"Are we alone?" Thranduil asked, looking at the other assassin's.

"Totally," the white assassin responded. Thranduil reached out to push the cap off, but right before he could touch it, the assassin hit his hand away and out of nowhere there was a sword in her hand.

"You dare touch a lady without her permission?" she asked furiously. The point of the sword was lightly against Thranduil's throat.

"You're a king, aren't you? It surprises me I need to teach you some manners. Where shall we begin?" she said. Thranduil looked down and saw the Tragaryen-ring.

"Daenerys?" he asked. He felt the blade cutting his arm open. The white assassin was extremely fast.

"Don't you dare say her name in my presence," she almost screamed. Thranduil had the feeling his flesh was slowly burning away. When he looked at the sword, he saw it was piping hot. He looked up at the assassin. When he stood straight again, the sword was pushing against his throat.

"If you know where she is, please tell her I am sorry for what I did to her. I would be happy to see her again, where- and whenever that might be," he said and closed his eyes.

Daenerys was deeply touched by these words. She looked at Missandei, who was smiling at her.

"He surely gives a lot about you, my lady," she said in High Valyrian. She looked back at Thranduil and all of a sudden realised something. A tear rolled over her cheek. Thranduil felt the pressure against his throat decrease. He opened his eyes and saw the assassin stepping away.

"We're leaving," she said in HIgh Valyrian and the riders followed her through the fire.

"What are we going to do?" Missandei asked.

"You'll see," Daenerys said and kept walkin with determination. They came outside and Daenerys saw all the elves sitting in the market place, captured. Daenerys had instructed her riders to cut themselves so it would look like they had a fight. Instead of showing her real feelings, Daenerys lifted her chin up and walked down the stairs like she owned the place. The elves would try to get away, but Daenerys didn't intend to hurt them. Even Legolas, with a blue eyes and a few cuts was captured. Daenerys looked at him for a minute and decided what she was going to do was the right choice to make.