Introduction

Hello! Okay okay okay okay... okay

So! First things first!

This! Is Ozzie! She uses she/her pronouns is currently 16 years old, but when the story begins she is 15 and is originally from America

This! Is Ozzie! She uses she/her pronouns is currently 16 years old, but when the story begins she is 15 and is originally from America. Her parents are both Mexican and her step dad is American.

She is in the hero course, class 1-A, she transferred about a week before the sports festival so her first day was the USJ attack.

She lives with the Ashidos up until they have to live in the dorms

Her quirk is called Light Manipulation! With light manipulation she can create things out of the sunlight she's absorbed throughout the day. So think Momo's quirk but with sunlight rather than lipids. She can pull things out any part of her body, exposed or not and the items she creates can be destroyed if enough forced is applied to said object. She can make what she calls 'Fake outs' as well, which are in simplest terms just simple holograms that look realistic. Some side effects include glowing in the dark (which is a side effect even her father and brother have) she can't choose the design of the glowing lines on her face, it's often compared to the designs of a Mexican sugar skull. If she overuses her quirk she can overheat and will in turn have to tap out or drink/eat something cold, which is why she's always seen crunching on ice. And last but not least since the things she creates are straight sunlight, when pulling things out of her skin it will burn depending on how big the item, so it could sting or even leave a potential sun burn if she isn't careful. This also means that whatever she creates burns her clothes.

I also have yet to design a hero costume for her 😅 so like Shinso, she uses her p.e uniform that was modified to suit her quirk, along with her support items which is a pair of sunglasses that has a communication device implanted in the left ear, the use of... well... her quirk uses sunlight so sunglasses are naturally a need.

Her birthday is August 26th so she is a Virgo, I don't know much about zodiacs so her personality might not match her sign 😅

Her hobbies and interests will be shown as we progress in the story!

Her reason for going to Japan will also be revealed as we progress! But something I will say is that the scar on her face may have something to do with it!

Am I missing anything? 🤔

Oh!

The story will mostly be either Ozzie's or 3rd person pov

Also! I'll only update this when I feel like it so we'll see how long it stays up 😅

Welp! That's it for now! Enjoy~