Chapter 10: Sports Festival Part. 3

(Before I begin I want to apologize for one thing, you see I am switching the semi final round up a bit, in canon Todoroki fights Iida and Tokoyami fights Bakugo but I really wanted to change it so that Ozzie fights Tokoyami and Todoroki fights Bakugo. If that makes you upset I am sorry but that's really how I wanted it to play out 😖)

Me and Shinso talk for a little more before going our separate ways to go with our classes.

As soon as I arrive I plop right in between Denki and Mina.

"Alright who's next?" I ask looking at Mina.

"Sero and Todoroki."

"He's gonna lose." I lean back in my chair, as much as I wanted to have faith in my friend, Todoroki is so too determined to win.

Yo, why is presentation micheal so mean? Weird elbows? Bitch you're a loud blonde!

Anyways

It looks like Hanta is stretching? He's also saying something but I can't hear from this far.

Next thing we all know Hanta's got Todoroki wrapped up in tape and is swinging him out of bounds.

I really thought he was gonna win until Todoroki let out this huge wall of ice, completely enveloping Hanta in ice!

Oof been there and it is not fun.

"Oh Jesus!" I exclaim, running back out of the seating area, followed by Mina, Denki, and Eijiro.

We went up onto the field despite Ms. Kayama telling us not to.

Once we got close we saw Todoroki melting the ice around Hanta and once he was released enough he dropped to the floor holding himself.

Eijiro picked Hanta up and carried him to Recovery girl.

We stayed with him for a bit until they called for me and Denki.

I ruffled Mina's and Eijiro's hair before leaving.

We walked into the stadium and got ready.

On opposite sides of the field.

"If I win your paying for my lunch next time we go out." Denki bets cracking his knuckles

"Sure, and if I win you're buying my snacks for the next month."

"Bet!"

The timer begins

3

2

1

"This is gonna be over in two seconds!" He exclaims pressing his hands onto the floor releasing his electricity.

I basically mirror his movements by pressing my hands against the floor but I absorb the electricity, releasing it into a continuous kaleidoscope of butterflies.

"That all you got Denks?" I ask mocking him.

Fuck. This actually stings.

I didn't have to endure much more because after about a minute the electricity stops and Denki has short circuited.

I run towards him and push, no more like throw him out of bounds.

"Cisneros won!" Present Mic exclaims

I let out a heavy sigh before going to check up on Denki.

He was fine, just in his 'wey' state, I pick him up and wrap one of his arms around my shoulders so I can help him to Recovery Girl's office.

Once I arrive Mina and Eijiro congratulate me on my win.

I thank them then place Denki on one of the beds next to Hanta.