Chapter 2: First Day Part. 1

Ozzie pov
I sit down and Aizawa begins with announcements even mentioning what he told me before I entered the classroom.

Everyone was cheering in excitement and then went towards... the wall?

Oh wait! It opened up! Cool!

"Cisneros, since you only gave a vague list of requirements we simply modified one of the pe uniforms along with the support items you requested." Aizawa explained handing me a briefcase with the number 21 on it.

"O- oh! Right!" I rubbed the back of my head, "I had a hard time creating a hero costume before getting here." I chuckle awkwardly

"It's fine, but you'll have to turn in a design eventually." Aizawa responds tiredly.

I walk out of the class and see that Mina and Hanta were waiting for me.

"Oh, hi!" I say in English by accident causing them to look at me confused.

"Oh crap! Sorry!" I slap my hand over my mouth and chuckle awkwardly, "I said hi!"

"Oh!" Mina says in understanding

"Is it that hard to forget which language you're speaking?" Hanta jokingly asks

"Well I do speak three languages." I retort deadpanned

(A/N: Y'all ever forget a word in both English and your native language so you just sit there feeling stupid? 😭)

"Touché." He responds.

We walk to the changing rooms, Hanta to the boy's and me and Mina to the girls.

Once we walk in I see everyone's hero costumes and my eyes light up at how cool they looked.

"Woah! Your costumes look so cool!" I squeal

"Thank you so much." The girl with black hair thanks me.

I open up my brief case and just like Aizawa had explained, a modified version of the pe uniform and a utility belt with a pouch for my sunglasses, a pouch with basic first aid items, and a small tool kit that had the basic necessities like a screwdriver with interchangeable heads, a hammer that folds in on itself, and a few other minor items.

After changing I talk with some of the girls while waiting for Mina to finish.

After Mina finishes changing we walk out and are greeted by the male members of the squad who were, I guess, waiting for us to finish.

"Fucking finally." Katsuki complains.

I chuckle while pointing my thumb at Mina, "She took like 20 hours to change." I joke, but wasn't wrong, it really only took me like three minutes to change.

"You chose quite the interesting design." Eijiro chimes in gesturing at my outfit.

"Well if I gotta be honest, I didn't choose it." I respond awkwardly scratching at the back of my head.

"How didn't you choose your design?" Denki asked a bit exaggerated

"Well, I didn't really expect to get in or even train to be a hero so I never really designed a hero costume even as a kid, so when I got the call to attend UA, I was stumped so I only ended up turning in a list of things I needed and allowed the school creative freedom with the rest." I explained.

"What do you mean you never expected to become a hero?" Katsuki asks while we begin walking to the front where the bus was supposed to be.

"Well, where I'm from everything is weird, anything other than white skin isn't guaranteed success." I begin waving my hands around as I speak, "as you can see, I am not the ideal pale skinned beauty." I half joke waving my hand over my arm, "plus, I'm pretty sure with the city I was born in, it wouldn't've helped me much anyway."