Chapter 6: Rountine?

Ozzie pov
Classes finally end so I begin packing up my things.

"Cisneros may I please have a word with you after you've finished packing your things?" Aizawa calls for me.

I finish up and walk up to him.

"What is it sir?"

"So I've noticed that you've had no proper training in your life, correct?"

"Well no, but I talked to Midoriya after lunch and he said that he can train me."

"You're getting training from someone who has no idea how to control his quirk?" He deadpanned

"Well... I have a pretty decent grip on my quirk so the only issue is hand to hand combat."

"Grip on your quirk or not you are getting extra lessons in order to get your quirk to the potential it can have at your age." He looks at the door, "Come in."

I also look in the door and there is Ms. Kayama.

"Midnight here will be giving you proper training on how to handle your quirk starting tomorrow during combat training and after school."

I look over at her, I knew who she was in terms of being a hero, my mom was actually a fan of hers so I was kind of excited to be able to tell my mom about it later

"Okay sounds fun."

"You are dismissed."

"Okay, have a good day sir."

I walk out of the room and Midoriya was outside of the door waiting for me.

"Ready to figure a plan out?"

"Of course!"

He begins to walk and I follow.

Eventually we get to his house, well apartment and we sit at a coffee table.

His pulls out a notebook and opens it to a page that already had a bit of writing on it.

"Okay so if I remember correctly you have a light quirk and it allows you to make things out of it?"

"Yes! But I really want more help with hand to hand combat without the use of my quirk."

"Oh, really? Okay. But I would suggest learning how to fight with and without your quirk."

"Well Aizawa did just sign me up to train my quirk with Ms. Kayama."

"You're training with a hero?Lucky!" Midoriya exclaims with stars in his eyes

I chuckle in return and we made a training plan.

He started first with a simple exercise, take the ribbon from the front of his shirt and I win.

Apparently I'm super fit for someone who hasn't trained a day in their life.

He leaves it at that and says he'll have a plan ready by tomorrow after my training with Ms. Kayama.

I thank him and go home for the day.

Once I arrive I go to the kitchen because I was hungry and see a note on the fridge.

'Mom went for groceries and I'm out getting other things. Mom will probably be back once you're back.'

'Hmm wonder what she's getting done.'

Just then Ms. Ashido came home.

"Oh, Cisneros! Welcome back."

I smile at her and offer to help her with the groceries.

We put the groceries away and after that I went to my room.

I took a quick shower then changed into some sweatpants and put my binder back on. I didn't bother with a shirt since my binder felt like one.