Chapter 4: Karaoke and Cats

Ozzie pov
The next day we were given a day off to relax from the usj, so Mina decided it would be fun to go to karaoke.

Don't get me wrong, I love singing, but social battery can only go so far.

I got ready, I chose a pair of black ripped jeans, some black doc martens, and this sweater my mom gave me before I left America, its base was dark orange, with one yellow sleeve and one blue sleeve, and it had a kid- like dinosaur design to it.

It's not really my style but it was too cute to reject.

I decided to just leave my hair alone, it's naturally wavy and I felt like it would look better with my outfit.

After that I go into the kitchen and see Mina, she was sitting at the table and she was wearing a white cropped hoodie and white sweatpants, her hair had a few hair pins in it and she was just on her phone.

I just stand there not knowing really what to do or say but then she notices me standing there.

"Oh! You're done changing, great! The boys will be here soon!"

"Oh okay."

"Do want anything to eat while we wait?"

"Uhm... I think it'll be more fun for all of us to eat together."

"If you say so."

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"That should be them!" Mina walks to the door with me awkwardly right behind her.

She opens the door and sure enough there are the boys.

"Ready to go ladies?" Denki asked and we simply nodded and followed them.

We got to the karaoke bar and apparently there are rooms that you can rent out for groups of people. So we rented one for six and were shown our room.

We didn't even sing at first it was kind of just talking and me getting to know everyone.

I learned about how Denki was afraid of his own quirk at one point because he thought he'd hurt someone

How Katsuki and apparently his name isn't Deku it's Izuku Midoriya, have a bit of history, hmm, that would make a great wattpad fan fic lol

How Eijiro's hair isn't naturally red but black

How Mina has dance experience

And how Hanta wears baggy clothing because he gets insecure about his elbows from time to time.

A bit more talking and then came the question I was dreading.

"Okay Ozzie, I have to know. Where did you get that scar from?" Denki asked, I know he meant no harm but oh how it hurt to hear that question.

All eyes were on me so, I had to answer.

"I was in a fight in middle school and a cop struck me in the face to knock me down." I explained, quick and simple.