Johnten / NCT / Isolating pt. [end]

This chapter is gonna be really short as it is just the happy ending  I wanted to add. Sorry, but at least there's a double update!

sidecouple yuwin

The Johnten couple gets reunited as well as the Yuwin couple.

Those two days Ten had to wait were like torture. Time seemed to pass by so slowly.

At least he talked to Johnny. They were texting each other whenever they could (Ten had literally nothing to do and spent his whole day just staring at his phone and waiting for Johnny to reply) and Johnny always called Ten when he had more time than just 10 minutes off work.

However, today is the day.

Finally.

The one day Ten has been waiting for for the past four weeks. Johnny and the other members of NCT 127 are coming back, they're sitting in the plane right now on their way back to Korea.

Ten and Winwin - who's currently an inactive member of NCT 127 as the schedule of WayV doesn't allow him to be part of the new NCT 127 comeback - are sitting in the car right now on their way to the airport, both eager to see their favourite persons again.

While Ten and Johnny are officially dating and proudly call themselves a couple, Winwin and Yuta don't even bother to label themselves as anything. Maybe it's because Sicheng doesn't really like skinship, but some days they act like strangely close best friends, other days they seem like friends with benefits, then they act like strangers and of course: Sometimes they act like a couple in their honeymoon. Ten quickly gave up on trying to understand their relationship. But if you want to keep it simple, it basically depends on Sicheng's mood, Yuta adapts.

Leaving the car Ten's hands start to shake. God, why is he so nervous?

It's just Johnny.

Exactly. It's Johnny. Whatever, it's gonna be fine.

Still, Ten can't get rid of the slightly anxious feeling so he clings onto Winwin's arm. Winwin just spares him a disgusted look. "Sorry." Ten mumbles and Sicheng's eyes get a bit softer. He takes Ten's hand and instead of removing it from his arm, he places it in such a way that Ten is just holding onto his jacket.

The two of them search for a bench before they sit down and just wait.

They wait for the next ten minutes when Sicheng spots Yuta. He doesn't move, doesn't say anything, but his eyes don't leave the boy. Ten doesn't know if Winwin will ever articulate that they're sitting on that bench so he takes matters into his own hands.

"Yuta!" Ten yells.

Yuta turns around and when he sees them smoothly manages to find a way through the crowd. Ignoring Ten completely, he just indecisively holds out his hand in Winwin's direction. Ten is sure he's doing it to be considerate of Sichengs feelings. He probably doesn't want to harass the other with his affection, but still needs some kind of contact and connection as they've been apart for more than a month. Sicheng doesn't even hesitate to throw his arms around Yuta's neck.

Before Ten can adore their cute little demonstration of affection, he can feel a hand giving his shoulder a tap.

Johnny.

A big and bright smile appears on Ten's face before his hyung, his boyfriend, his love pulls him into his chest. He tries but epically fails not to cry. My god.

"I missed you, Johnny."

"I missed you, too, darling."

——————————

539 words

Kinda embarrassing that the focus was more on yuwin than johnten. Whoops.