Banginho / Stray Kids / Little

Requested by @cutebabywafflessnow

Minho's breathing that's actually morphed into more of a panting gets slightly less loud when the song finally ends and the music cuts off. A little longer and the small black spots in his vision would have turned into a full on surrounding mode.

So Minho decides it is enough dance practice for today and time to spend a little quality time with his hyung and dongsaengs. They are all supposed to meet up in a few minutes in the lobby of the JYP building to go out for a quick dinner and then head back, celebrating Hyunjin's comeback.

Minho swings his slightly damp towel over his shoulder, chugs down the rest of his water, and decides he is too lazy to take a shower before they go. It will probably end with McDonald's anyways, so what's the point.

With a sigh, Minho grabs all of his stuff and makes his way downstairs. Only to find six members waiting for him. Minho is already slightly annoyed, although he knows his only hyung always finds something new to do, to fix, to organize, to edit. Today is one of those days though that Minho just really wants to get over with. He loves his band members dearly, but honestly, he just wants to lie in bed and relax at this point.

As soon as Minho reaches the group, Changbin grabs the keys of one of the company's cars with a smile and a motivated "Alright, let's go then!" It startles Minho's tired and exhausted mind. Now that was confusing.

Where is Chan?

Jisung seems to see Minho's confusion and just shoves his phone in Minho's face. It is the group chat, more specifically a message from Chan to the group chat.

Hey guys, sorry, I won't make it. Today was really draining, I hope you understand. I'm at the dorm, tryna catch up on some sleep. Have fun tho!

Minho can't help but worry. It's good that Chan finally sets limits for himself, but to which extent must have the older exhausted himself to actually go home and rest? Minho decides quickly.

"I'll look after Chan, you guys go and have fun."

"Are you sure, hyung?" Felix asks. It's obvious that he actually likes the idea, being just as worried about his Australian brother as Minho is. Minho nods.

"I'll take care of him. I won't be able to eat in peace knowing he's alone at the dorm, and my practice session was very exhausting, too. I could use some extra sleep."

And it's true. Minho needs to go home now. Because there's another detail that no one but Minho knows - and he found out by accident. Chan is a little. For a long time, Minho and Chan looked for methods to help relieve stress and maybe even lessen insomnia. They stumbled upon little space, though Chan brushed the idea off as childish. A week later Minho caught his hyung with a plushie and a bottle in his hands, a panicked expression on his face.

It's been four months and Minho successfully gained Chan's trust, making sure to care for the little and shower him with love. Everything for his hyung - dongsaeng. For Chan.

And the message kind of scares Minho. If Chan isn't feeling well, he has probably slipped into little space. There's basically a toddler alone in the dorm.

Minho walks home as fast as he can. The dorm is completely quiet, every single door open except for one. Chan, Changbin and Felix's room is closed.

Carefully - in case his hyung is already asleep - Minho opens the door, trying to avoid making any noise. What he sees, what he hears, is a little different than expected. Rapid, panicked breathing and Chan with his eyes screwed shut, clutching onto his plushie but other than that motionless.

Minho quickly hurries to the bed, embracing his friend in a tight hug. As soon as Minho pulls Chan up and into his arms, the little screams.

"Shh, it's okay Channie," Minho whispers, delicately caressing Chan's swollen face, wiping away tears, so many of them. "Relax little one."

Teary eyes look up, breaking Minho's heart in the process. "Appa?"

Yes, definitely little.

"Come here, Channie," Minho mumbles, making himself comfortable next to the small pile of blankets and limbs.

"Gonna get cold," Chan whispers back, almost alarmed, frantically making sure to push some of the blanket in Minho's direction as far as he can reach. Not very far. But Minho appreciates the effort.

Still holding his baby in his arms, Minho asks, "What's got you all worked up, honey? Are you okay?"

Chan shudders a little before pressing himself a little further into the warm embrace. "It's so quiet, Appa. 'N Channie don't like that. Scary."

Minho remembers. Usually, Chan would always turn on the TV or some other kind of background music. Of course as a child, he doesn't know how to.

"That's okay, Channie, no reason to be scared. Let's fix that, yeah? No more anxious feelings or worries."

Chan doesn't even understand half of Minho's words. He's actually stopped listening after understanding that he's safe now. He just snuggles further into the strong arms around him. As soon as quiet music with very bad quality -phone speakers- starts to play, Chan has dozed off. Minho doesn't stop caressing Chan's squishy cheeks.

Half an hour later, the rest of Stray Kids finds their two members squished together in Chan's rather small single bed, both of them holding onto each other and a small plushie in their middle.

Felix can't help but coo.

So pure.

——————————

less than 1000 words <3

Hope you all like it, this is a first ✌️😩

Also, Hyunjin hot hot in the skz player, I don't think my brain can deal with this guys.